“Much more than you'd expect from a hotel restaurant”
Review of Victoria's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Victoria's
Ranked #63 of 84 Restaurants in Tewksbury
Cuisines: American
North Chelmsford, Mass
“Much more than you'd expect from a hotel restaurant”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I have been going to Victoria's for years. We first found it in the Entertainment Book (and they're still in it). We usually go on Saturday nights when our favorite waitress, Sissy, is there. The menu isn't very large, but everything on it is excellent. We always get the Onion Soup to start because it's so good. My favorite entree is the Chicken parm. We don't usually get dessert because we're so stuffed (the portions are quite large), but this last visit I had the Key Lime Pie (one of my favorite desserts) and my wife had the Chocolate Raspberry tart. They were both excellent. We have recommended Victoria's to many friends and I recommend it to you.

• Visited November 2012