“Outstanding Staff And Great Stay”

Extended Stay America - Boston - Tewksbury
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Tewksbury
Revere, Massachusetts
“Outstanding Staff And Great Stay”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I can't say enough about the wonderful staff here, they are always there to help. The room is really nice and clean with plenty of room, the other guest were never a problem and they also were very friendly.

If you need a place to stay ....THIS IS THE PLACE !

Room Tip: First Floor is nice facing the west side.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Marietta, Ohio
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Hallways are dirty, laundry room dirty, lobby dirty. outside, trash and dog crap everywhere. So watch where your step! They might run the vacuum once a week in halls and lobby. Stains all over carpet in hall. No one ever cleans up outside. A lot of transition people living here. Cops driving around hotel all the time. Full kitchen my butt! 2 burners and no oven! Does not count as a full kitchen, no couch. Very few channels. I feel like I'm a prisoner here, when I change out sheets towels ect, I have to make sure I give them all the linens before they will give me any. Uummm I like to have all my clean stuff as I'm cleaning and replacing the dirty stuff. So I use my own sheets and bedding. I was talked to by one person as if I was below her. Uummm hello even if I was being transitioned, but i'm not, this person has no right to talk to others like that or treat them with disrespect!

• Stayed December 2013
3 Thank yak4thesteelers
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. I am very sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we are working to enhance our cleaning procedures and provide the property with a deep clean. As well, I am coaching our staff on how to provide better service and provide for our guests in a more professional manner moving forward. It is our goal to provide all of our guests with a warm welcome and comfortable place to stay, so we will continuously strive to make this happen.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will give our hotel and company a chance to prove that your unsatisfactory experience was an exception.

Travelers are raving about these Tewksbury hotels

Madison, WI
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel three times in the last thee years for one month, three months and again for one month more recently. Paid $ 2000 per month, which in the Greater Boston area is very low. The only issues were minor ones, such as with the heating system making noise occasionally but in all other respects I was happy with the quality of the rooms and service, which was always aiming to please.

Most important to me was the WiFi, which I use for business, which worked smoothly during all my stays.

Room Tip: Ask for second floor facing the parking lot. That way you can open the curtains and nobody can look...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The only part I am slightly satisfied with is that the manager quickly responded to me personally, to let me know they will work on their issues. Other than that, cleanliness, accommodations, service all well below par. You get no shampoo or conditioner, no toothpaste, 1-ply, rough, toilet paper. Stains on bed and pillows, burns on mattress in non smoking room, staff complaining about their jobs, moved from one room to another poor room. Lots of noise, etc.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank StayAwayImWarningU
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Please accept my apologies that you were not offered our amenity basket at check-in which includes shampoo and toothpaste for guests. In response to your review, our team will be retrained to be more diligent in inspecting the guest rooms for cleanliness and providing guest with all amenities.

Thank you again for your feedback. I do hope you choose Extended Stay America for your future travel needs.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 13, 2013

If you like a dirty room and a lot of noise, this is the place for you. And if you really like to not get a good value for your money, this is definitely the place for you. From the second I made the reservation to the second I left - this hotel was a big disappointment.

2 Thank Pamela B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Pamela - Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I want to apologize for the service you received. We do take pride in our customer service. Our hotel here in Tewksbury does have some families with children that do stay here for periods of times which depending on the ages of children does create some noise.

I do apologize that the noise level was higher during your stay. We will use this survey to coach our staff to ensure these issues do not happen again.
san diego,California
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Cheap cheap cheap in every sense of the word. Rooms stink of stale smoke and cleaning materials. Bath towels falling apart and bed feels like it went 15 rounds with a heavyweight. Dirty and disgusting.

Stay clear of this dump, there are better choices in the vicinity.

Room Tip: Stay away from this dump, best tip of all.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I am incredibly sorry for the stay you had with us. The problems you mention in each one of the areas of your guest room is absolutely unacceptable. Our goal is to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests to enjoy, so I am extremely disappointed that we were unable to do this for you. We also just refreshed the property in November/December of last year, which included brand new mattresses in all of our guest rooms. I apologize you didn't find them to be comfortable. In response, I am working with our staff to improve our entire property's overall cleanliness. As well, we will be sure to keep your remarks in mind as we continue to update our offerings in the future.

Thank you again for your review. We are sincerely sorry for all of the issues you experienced while staying with us. Still, we hope you will give us another chance to show you our efforts in the future.
Charleston, Tennessee
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Staff have been friendly. Not a lot of choices for breakfast. Pretty quiet for a hotel. Internet is super slow. About same speed as dial up! Safe location. We have a non-smoking room, but curtains and sheets smell like they came from a smoking room. But, we brought our own sheets.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am thrilled to hear that the staff was friendly and that you felt safe here. We strive to make each guests stay fell as though they are at a "Home Away from Home". I want to apologize for the lack of speed on the Internet and the issues with your curtains and sheets. We designed our grab-and-go breakfast for the traveler that does not have the time to utilize our kitchens. It is a menu that is easy to grab on the go. We will use this survey to coach our staff.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tewksbury
TownePlace Suites Boston Tewksbury/Andover
Holiday Inn Tewksbury Andover
Residence Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover
Fairfield Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover
Sonesta ES Suites Andover

Been to Extended Stay America - Boston - Tewksbury? Share your experiences!