Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The Amazing Work of Julia O'Malley-Keyes

I'd been familiar with the work of Julia O'Mally-Keyes from a painting I'd seen in a gallery on... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Christopher M
LAUNDRY DAY

It was a pleasure to work with Julia on the creation of this unique piece of art that she created... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Terri_IDA
Cava De' Tirreni, Italy
via mobile

All reviews cape cod gallery capture photos julia
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This art gallery reminds me of some of the hideaway ones you discover down little streets in France and Italy. Intimate space yet expansive with such stunning and lifelike art you don't know where to look first. Ms. O'Malley -Keyes excels at marine art but her landscapes and portraiture are equally as special. She captures the Cape's light and essence like no other living artist. The artist herself is such a treasure and so warm ... a truly beautiful soul which is reflected in her work. A singular gallery on the Cape... wish I lived closer. I'm now the proud and profoundly blessed owner of "Martha's Haven!" - one of her beautiful boat and shore landscapes.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While on the Cape go to the O'Malley-Keyes Fine Art Gallery in Teaticket and view some of the finest photo-realistic works of art available created by artist Julia O'Malley-Keyes.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The first time I saw Julia’s jaw dropping work all I could think is that someday I will have an appropriately wonderful home and then I will own one of these magical pieces of art.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018

When my wife and I were on vacation last spring, I was told of a local artist who did good work and that I should stop in and check out her work. When we got to the gallery, I was absolutely floored by the top shelf quality art I was looking at. Julia couldn't have been a nicer more personable host and I walked away enriched for the experience. If you are in the neighborhood, do yourself a favor and stop by - you'll be a new person!

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank rebrush12
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Her marine paintings are good as any you will see anywhere. Boats, sails, skies and wonderful wet water are all executed beautifully.

Date of experience: August 2017