Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful Gallery.

Ms O’Malley-Keys is an extraordinary artist. We were stunned at the beauty, heart and fine detail... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
joncP440JZ
Andover, Massachusetts
Absolutely Stunning

Absolutely stunning and beautiful art! We fell in love with all of her work. My favorites were the... read more

Reviewed June 11, 2023
Armin A

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

This art gallery reminds me of some of the hideaway ones you discover down little streets in France and Italy. Intimate space yet expansive with such stunning and lifelike art you don't know where to look first. Ms. O'Malley -Keyes excels at marine art but her landscapes and portraiture are equally as special. She captures the Cape's light and essence like no other living artist. The artist herself is such a treasure and so warm ... a truly beautiful soul which is reflected in her work. A singular gallery on the Cape... wish I lived closer. I'm now the proud and profoundly blessed owner of "Martha's Haven!" - one of her beautiful boat and shore landscapes.

Date of experience: March 2019
Julia O, Manager at O'Malley-Keyes Fine Art, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

In memory of a beautiful soul, your Mom, I thank you, Katy Girl!

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

While on the Cape go to the O'Malley-Keyes Fine Art Gallery in Teaticket and view some of the finest photo-realistic works of art available created by artist Julia O'Malley-Keyes.

Date of experience: March 2019
Julia O, Owner at O'Malley-Keyes Fine Art, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

How kind! Thank You!!!!

Reviewed March 30, 2019

The first time I saw Julia’s jaw dropping work all I could think is that someday I will have an appropriately wonderful home and then I will own one of these magical pieces of art.

Date of experience: October 2018

Awwwwwww! You are too kind!!!!!! Thank You!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2018

When my wife and I were on vacation last spring, I was told of a local artist who did good work and that I should stop in and check out her work. When we got to the gallery, I was absolutely floored by the top shelf quality art I was looking at. Julia couldn't have been a nicer more personable host and I walked away enriched for the experience. If you are in the neighborhood, do yourself a favor and stop by - you'll be a new person!

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank rebrush12

Unbelievably generous! Thank you so very much for this lovely review!

Reviewed February 21, 2018

Her marine paintings are good as any you will see anywhere. Boats, sails, skies and wonderful wet water are all executed beautifully.

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank chsueddy

I can't thank you enough for this glowing and kind review!!!