Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
One of a Kind Artist

Julia O'Malley-Keyes does amazing works of art. The realism of her paintings are incredible. She... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
susangs2020
Emmaus, Pennsylvania
A Treasure of Talent and Spirit!

We cannot say enough about O'Malley-Keyes Art gallery! We too were blown away by Julia''s... read more

Reviewed August 10, 2020
GeorgeK4439

All reviews cape cod fine art beautiful paintings gallery prints treasure hydrangeas talented marine falmouth julia
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

While on the Cape go to the O'Malley-Keyes Fine Art Gallery in Teaticket and view some of the finest photo-realistic works of art available created by artist Julia O'Malley-Keyes.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

The first time I saw Julia’s jaw dropping work all I could think is that someday I will have an appropriately wonderful home and then I will own one of these magical pieces of art.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018

When my wife and I were on vacation last spring, I was told of a local artist who did good work and that I should stop in and check out her work. When we got to the gallery, I was absolutely floored by the top shelf quality art I was looking at. Julia couldn't have been a nicer more personable host and I walked away enriched for the experience. If you are in the neighborhood, do yourself a favor and stop by - you'll be a new person!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank rebrush12
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Her marine paintings are good as any you will see anywhere. Boats, sails, skies and wonderful wet water are all executed beautifully.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank chsueddy
Reviewed February 20, 2018

O,Malley Keyes produces outstanding paintings, many of Falmouth or local Cape Cod. The studio is small and pretty and filled with art. The artist was not there when I visited. The studio has limited hours so check before you go. The paintings are VERY expensive but you can purchase prints (also quite expensive). I was there just to browse but would recommend this artist to collectors who want some seriously fine art depicting the area.

Date of experience: June 2017