Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Exquisite!

A delightful destination! A feast for the eye! One can not help but be amazed at the incredible... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2022
O3615SCannd
via mobile
Best Hidden Artist Studio

We’re Julia O’Malley Keyes patrons! Aside from her warm personality and charming studio, her art is... read more

Reviewed October 20, 2021
beckyandersen48

All reviews beautiful cape cod well worth a visit each piece julia gallery prints newport stories canvas
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed February 25, 2018

When my wife and I were on vacation last spring, I was told of a local artist who did good work and that I should stop in and check out her work. When we got to the gallery, I was absolutely floored by the top shelf quality art I was looking at. Julia couldn't have been a nicer more personable host and I walked away enriched for the experience. If you are in the neighborhood, do yourself a favor and stop by - you'll be a new person!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank rebrush12
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Her marine paintings are good as any you will see anywhere. Boats, sails, skies and wonderful wet water are all executed beautifully.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank chsueddy
Reviewed February 20, 2018

O,Malley Keyes produces outstanding paintings, many of Falmouth or local Cape Cod. The studio is small and pretty and filled with art. The artist was not there when I visited. The studio has limited hours so check before you go. The paintings are VERY expensive but you can purchase prints (also quite expensive). I was there just to browse but would recommend this artist to collectors who want some seriously fine art depicting the area.

Date of experience: June 2017