“Good Food”

Add it.
Copper Fountain Grille
Ranked #41 of 123 Restaurants in Taunton
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great food and service from a very personable waitress. (Cindy)
Made our stay at hotel more enjoyable. Prices were in line with good food and good service.

There are newer reviews for Copper Fountain Grille

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The food and service is fantastic! The staff was very friendly and helpful! No complaints about anything on the menu.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Was surprised by the quality of the food at this restaurant. Also the prices were very good compared to the area heading to the Cape. A nice varied menu and good cooking. It's all I need.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Michelle makes the place worth going to, she is personable and friendly. The bar is in the Holiday Inn but is cozy and the food is good.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn overnite as my husband was taking a course there for two days. We had breakfast at Ivy's and the buffet was very good. We had dinner at the Copper Fountain-I had their lobster tail special and the sirloin and I was pleasantly surprised. My husband had the lobster ravioli and it was excellent. Much to my surprise, the bartender made me a fabulous "Washington Apple". Not every bartender knows how to make them. It was among the best I've had. Also had the lemon berry cake and my husband had the apple crisp-loved both. We would definitely go back. Staff was very nice and pool and Jacuzzi were great.