“Great Pizza Place”

Ranked #11 of 125 Restaurants in Taunton
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Nice local pizzeria in downtown taunton, great subs, pizza, calzones and salads, and they even deliver.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have sampled the food regularly over the last year or so and have come the conclusion that this restaurant knows what it's doing. We've tried the sandwiches both hot and cold, pizza and calzones. we always get a great meal, reasonably priced and a smile from the people who serve us. (Smiles go a long way with me).
It's right in the center of a still revitalizing city and worth the trip. Recommend highly!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I'm originally from NYC and I'm almost 300 lbs so trust me I know my pizza. Devitos is the only pizza I enjoy north of manhattan and is clearly the best pizza in Taunton. Try their Bianco pizza. It is delicious!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you love specialty pizza, then this is the spot for you. They have a huge menu and everything on it is tasty. My favorite pie is the Tropical Hawaiian which is a twist on an original Hawaiian. It has ham, pineapple, cherries and cinnamon on it! So different and so delicious. I visit Taunton every few months to visit friends and always make a stop here and bring home a couple of pies. Their steak tip salad is also very good along with their homemade fried items like chicken fingers, french fries and onion rings. Everything is fresh, nothing frozen. The service is also really great. Fun, cool people. Family owned and operated. DeVito's is a must visit!