Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #56 of 122 Restaurants in Taunton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

A little slow but we had a large group. Food was great. Esp the steak tips, Gyros, and clam strip plate.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed July 20, 2019

We've had pizza from here before, it seemed good. We called in 3 pizzas and 1 dozen clam cakes to take out. It's Sat 7/20 time 3:30. They tell us 25-30 minutes.We leave, 16minutes and we are there. My GF goes in, orders not ready, that's fine...great...we will get fresh hot pizza to take to the party. She asks them to check 2 more times, not ready. We wait about 20-25 minutes, it's ready we take it and leave. We get to the party, the 3 large pizzas are burnt. The clam cakes are all burnt.Are you kidding me? These morons burnt the food while we were sitting there waiting for it, and after we asked them THREE times to check it because it was taking so long? I'd give them a -5 if I could. ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED!!! THREE THUMBS DOWN!!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

My son picks up pizza his family any my grand children one a month when I visit. I grew up eating there and now I am 100 miles away. But it does not stop me for asking my son to pick up the best . I like to eat it there sometimes also as I like it most before it is placed in a box. If you like pizza and you drive near Taunton , it is right across from Weir Fire Station on Weir St.. Linguisa is my favorite which you can't find in NH. Wes and Linda Derry NH.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We had fish and chips for dinner last night - they were sooooo good. Great size portion, reasonably priced; we will be back! Waitresses are very nice and attentive as well.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018

A couple of us go there on Tuesday nights. The food is good and plentiful. Since the new owner has taken over there is not enough wait staff. The bartender takes care of the bar and the tables in that area. Then last week there was only one wait person. Asked 3 times for a soda refill and it never came. When the waitress came i just asked for a box to take the dinner home. I asked her why no other help was here and she said the owner thought it would be slow. Like i sad before i have been here on many Tuesdays and not enough wait help. I think the new owner just wants to keep more money in his pocket. While the food is good we are looking for a new place. One note*** It is not the watress's fault that waited on us, she worked hard.

Date of visit: April 2018