“Waitress was the best part”
Review of Olive Garden - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
massachusetts
“Waitress was the best part”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I went here with my husband looking for some quality Italian food. That was our first mistake. Although the pounds of breadsticks they give you are great. This is another food chain that has opted to go with the overly large portions of food. The quality was not good at all. I would rather have less food, but a great quality. For good Italian go to Crispis in Bridgewater. The atmosphere was loud and not conducive for a couple who wanted a low key evening on a weekday. This place was noisy, busy and lots of screaming kids. The waitress and waiter (they assign 2 per table) were exceptional, but.......I wanted food. I would have even accepted good, but this was overcooked, over cheese, over the plate size, but not yummy. Left there without eating much, left the remainder on my plate, did not want to take home. My husband said we should of stayed home with some ziti and Ragu. Got home, and had a sandwich. Felt a bit ripped off., the advertisements look so good, but the reality is....it isnt.

• Visited October 2011