“My friends thank me”

Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Swampscott
Swampscott, Massachusetts
“My friends thank me”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

One of the best Chinese Restaurants in the area. Everything is very fresh, service is great and owners are very nice. When ever friends come to visit and I get take out or go out to eat there my friends are pleased and often ask to do it next time they are in town

• Visited April 2014

North Conway
“Close by and good Chinese”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We live about 2 blocks from this place and just started going there, mostly for take out, I like that I can order online and by the time I either walk or drive down hill to this restaurant, the food is hot and ready for me to pick up. We do a lot of Chinese food, at least weekly to places in North Conway and now in Swampscott when we are there on weekdays. The food was spiced just right for my taste. Nothing fancy about this place, a real family style place with the children (or grandchildren) coloring and reading their books. It is very clean and the staff is prompt and friendly.

• Visited February 2014
Boston, MA, USA
“Great food and portion size”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We do mostly takeout here....at least once a month for years...great food, affordable and huge portions...can't say enough ....very positive experiences

• Visited December 2013
Lynn, Massachusetts
“Delicious food at very reasonable prices”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Very friendly servers, delicious food and reasonable prices highlight this seaside restaurant. The owners maintain a family ambiance which includes their young children in the dining room doing their homework or eating dinner with their grandparents. They will customize any dish to your specifications. If you eat their often enough, they know your name. They also deliver to your home for $2.00. The service is very good. Nothing fancy but good.

• Visited May 2013
“Excellent Food, Excellent Value”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Yan's offers consistently fine Chinese food at modest prices. The dining room is fairly non-descript, but tables are not hard o come by, and Yan's has a full bar. Yan's does a large take out business-most of our Yan's meals have been eaten at our home.

While Yan's lacks its own parking, there is plenty of street parking, and the parking lot at the nearby Hadley School is generally available too.

Visited April 2013