All reviews daughters wedding new england style walden pond breakfast included area attractions small fridge the breakfast area sitting area nice room an overnight stay convenient location recommend staying here reception area third floor a great stay shower head comfortable hotel
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We had a fantastic experience at this hotel. We were supposed to only stay for a couple of days but because of a death in the family we ended up staying for 9 days. The hotel has such a soothing and calm atmosphere. A nice fireplace in the lobby was so relaxing and made you feel at home. I have a bad back and the beds were awesome! No pain!! I was so impressed with the staff!!! I would like to thank Heather, Brittany, Billie Sue and Debra for being so welcoming and supportive. What a terrific staff!!!!! I can't understand any of the negative reviews. It was near the Wayside inn and so close to shops and restaurants. I would definitely recommend staying here- some hotels have a cold and frenetic atmosphere and this was the complete opposite. Thanks everyone!!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2018

Place is just off the main road (Boston Post), limited parking, no awning/carport to keep you from the rain when checking in or out. The place is weirdly laid-out. No bar or restaurant. The rooms are suites, which is nice, but they are drab and boring, not comfy at all. The staff was engaged, but nice when addressed. They did have fresh cookies in the Lobby, which was nice.
If you just need a place to sleep, this will do.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Luis H
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

I’ve stayed here many times now, including a considerable part of the 45 nights that renews my annual platinum status with Marriott. This time was a complete let down. A friendly receptionist noted my anticipated late arrival and assured that everything would be ready for me at the end of my 7 hour driving commute, but the night clerk checking me in could not find my reservation (it showed up fine in my Marriott iPhone app), said something about “a garbled message”, and found me the saddest room in a virtually empty hotel and handed me a bottle of water; he was either more tired than I was or somehow incapacitated. The small room smelled of some kind of artificial air freshener, had a fridge in the floor that looked like it had been dragged across the parking lot pavement; it sat next to a strange little dresser with a top drawer that would not stay closed (see pict), and I discovered that there are rooms in this hotel without microwave ovens (so much for my planning with a portable powered fridge with microwave meals). The desk clerk I spoke to the next evening was unmoved and flatly stated that she would make a note that I prefer a microwave on future visits. She also assured me that the hotel had no other rooms available yet as I am about to drive away after 5 days, the parking lot has been quite empty all week - so someone is confused and I am unhappy. I was polite but sad to see this side of a place I had previously liked. Five nights where I did NOT feel the Marriott love, and Platinum status provided no special recognition or benefits here.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed December 15, 2017

Stayed here for a tournament, booked 2 rooms. 1 was supposed to have a whirlpool, which it did but it was quite underwhelming. Beds were okay, not super comfortable though. Location was very convenient to the venue but a little off the beaten path for other activities. Breakfast was decent for continental.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Briana D, Manager at Fairfield Inn Boston Sudbury, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We take great pride in our guests satisfaction. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy your stay with us and that our whirlpool tub did not meet your expectations. I do hope you decide to give our property another chance the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Everything is great. Complimentary cookies and mints. 24 hour coffee in the lobby (I think it's 24 hours). I was slightly annoyed the TV didn't have CSNE so I couldn't watch the Celtics. Nice exercise room. Very nice breakfast options. Good location between Concord/Lexington and Boston. I didn't notice much around it in terms of gas or convenience stations or liquor stores. Nice parking and wifi.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family