“If you must eat here, avoid the manager at all costs!”
Review of Rossini's Pizzeria

Rossini's Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 35 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We went to Rossini's this evening for a large order of takeout. On the way out, my boys asked if they could eat at the restaurant. So, we asked a very nice young waitress and she went to get us some water. While she was gone, an older woman who I presume to be the manager/owner came over and kicked us out. "This is a dine-in restaurant. Your taking a table away from other customers.".

You would have thought we brought our own food, rather than have just paid them! BTW - All of the tables were empty except for one. So much for affecting their profitability...

Don't reward people who treat their customers this way.

1  Thank Jeff S

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I ordered a chicken panini and the order was wrong and also contained pieces of pasta, a special surprise. When I called the restaurant they informed me that they could not do anything for me and hung up on me twice. Horrible customer service is an easy turnoff.

1  Thank Bridget M
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Visited here on vacation and headed in on the way back from the airport. Ordered a large meat laden pizza. Being British a large pizza normally means about 12" so our eyes popped when a huge 16" pizza arrived. We got about half way through so a small would've been plenty. Good service and a cute place with a buzz.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Salads are great, pizza is great.. LOVE IT Friendly service. Concord location has a super friendly staff.. Sudbury delivers both to my work in Wayland and my home in Marlborough!
LOVE

Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stopped here while visiting historical sights around Sudbury. We bought two, large neopolitan pizzas and salad for our family of 4 and my parents. We ate in the restaurant which was clean with a friendly staff. The waitress offered to take our picture. The pizza was delicious and satisfied our hunger. We had just a few pieces left over.