“Oishii found new regular customers ”

Oishii Too Sushi Bar
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

We moved to Sudbury ten months ago and were missing our favorite sushi place in Newton, Aji. Well, Oishii is even better. We ordered sushi twice from them and were not disappointed. Great quality sushi and sashimi - the freshest, not overloaded with rice, beautifully presented. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I wanted to sample something different from the standard sushi restaurant offerings - I was pleasantly surprised. With great help from my server, I started with the spicy yellowtail and then moved on to the seared toro (see the pictures). I couldn't resist just a bit more and had an absolutely delicious shiitake roll with crunchy tempura shiitake inside and covered with more shiitake. Finished with a "lemon basket" of fresh creamy uni served with a shiso leaf. A slightly dry sake was a perfect accompaniment. Great service and food.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Really good and fresh sushi. The staff was really friendly and have good service. Price was a little higher than I an used to but the sushi was definitely delicious and fresh.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

The ability to experience great sushi is certainly here. The service is fast, efficient and professional with a marked courtesy. The chicken soup for two is exceptional. The sushi list is very well represented. Although a small restaurant, the food is the main draw. The freshness is also a plus.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

A very wide variety of fresh well prepared sushi. I also had the Chilean Sea bass that was flavorful and cooked perfect. Price of food was in the upper range of most Japanese restaurants (about 75 dollars a person). The decor was a bit dark and dreary.