“Great Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

The ability to experience great sushi is certainly here. The service is fast, efficient and professional with a marked courtesy. The chicken soup for two is exceptional. The sushi list is very well represented. Although a small restaurant, the food is the main draw. The freshness is also a plus.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

A very wide variety of fresh well prepared sushi. I also had the Chilean Sea bass that was flavorful and cooked perfect. Price of food was in the upper range of most Japanese restaurants (about 75 dollars a person). The decor was a bit dark and dreary.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Dark, classy, mysterious...every time I walk into Oishii in Sudbury I feel like I'm about to embark on a "sushi journey to Asia". The food is always exceptional, however when the bill arrives, I feel as though I've bought a plane ticket for my "sushi journey to Asia"!

Reviewed February 28, 2017

I go to Oishii Too Sushi Bar 1-2 times a month and love the place. They use top quality fish and it is as fresh as you can get. They have a large menu and are very creative. I usually get sashimi. They have great soup options, the vegatable soup is my favorite. I share the soup as it is a large portion.

Reviewed February 16, 2017

My wife and I love this place. My wife is from Tokyo and I've spent a lot of time in Japan so we have developed a taste for good sushi. Oishii Too is the best place we've found in the Boston area for sushi. Always fresh and lots of variety. Check out the daily specials. The service is outstanding.