“Great”

Franco's Trattoria
Ranked #15 of 34 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Franoco's has been serving fresh, authentic Italian food since 2005 such as pasta, calzones, focaccia, paninis, wraps, subs, antipastas, salads, soups, desserts and children's dishes!
Boston, MA
“Great”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great spot, the food is good, service with a smile! Nothing spectacular but it's a great spot! The gelato is wonderful in the summer.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank TravellingFamily1

Framingham, Massachusetts
“A to the AWESOME!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went here for a date night last weekend and I'm so glad we did! Everything was top notch. It is more of a take out place but there are a few tables to sit down at and enjoy your meal. I had the lasagna w/ meatballs and my wife had the ziti w/ meatballs and both were fantastic. The garlic bread that we ordered to accompany or meal was perfect. We decided to get desserts to go, a chocolate chip whoopie pie and something called "dynamite bites", that were undescribable, but awesome! The owner even let us try one first because it was our first time to his establishment. We will most definitely be back!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Justin H
Boston, MA
“Best delivery pizza in Sudbury”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Really good for pizza, excellent tomato sauce. Also have good salads and sandwiches. Nice people work there, like to support local businesses.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Best Pizza in MetroWest”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have to agree with other reviewers, Franco's has the best pizza for miles! Not only that, all their other food and desserts are good too! The owners are very friendly and make you feel like a local, even if you're not. My recommendations are the pizza, the meatballs, a Greek salad with their delicious home made dressing and a dynamite stick for dessert! Come hungry because no matter what you get, Franco's will not disappoint.

• Visited July 2013
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“A good local meal”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had a good meal here when visiting Sudbury on a personal trip. My chicken parmesan sandwich was just right. The tomato sauce was thick and perfectly spiced. I took the smaller size, which was plenty large enough. The staff were friendly.

For a basic local trattoria, I would be happy if this place was located closer to my home.

Visited April 2013