Fairfield Inn Boston Sudbury(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Inn On The Horse Farm(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
$167
$159
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$112
$104
$148
$144
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$154
$149
$165
Hampton.com
$99
$89
$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$83
$72
All reviewsgrist millcorn muffinshistoric restaurantscrodbutternut squash raviolifife and drumwide planknext morningcommon roomboston post roadguest roomsan overnight staysitting roomhenry fordtavernwadsworthreproduction
Reviewed May 31, 2009

I am not a picky eater by any means, but this food was just awful. I ate very little as it was so bad. The grounds are lovely and we took a nice walk around. There are a lot better places to eat. Try anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
4  Thank bcav
Reviewed April 16, 2009

Stayed here as a kid in 1971 on a family car trip and have wanted to come back ever since. My wife, two teenage daughters, and I went on a short sight-seeing vacation to Boston over Easter Break and were lucky enough to reserve Rooms 9 & 10 for one night. Had a delicious dinner in the Tap Room, explored the Inn, and then spent the better part of the evening looking for and reading the notes left by members of the Secret Drawer Society. No TV, and didn't miss it at all; it provided a nice opportunity for us all to talk, laugh, and be together without the usual distractions. Breakfast in the morning was good and filling, and our server Ingrid was friendly and attentive. Everyone that we dealt with (Front Desk, Dining Rooms, Gift Shop) was hospitable and pleasant. We had booked a "Winter Getaway" special, that included dinner with the room, which was a great value. My only regret is that we were only able to stay for one night. Will definitely be back. This is a terrific place, with terrific personnel, and terrific atmosphere. A unique and incredibly enjoyable visit.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank SuesHusband
Reviewed March 2, 2009

This review is for the restaurant only, since I didn't stay at the inn itself. I'd been considering having the Wayside Inn host my wedding, but that turned into a big no after eating lunch there. In short, it was expensive and terrible. I'm not a picky eater but ended up leaving my ravioli and side of butternut squash pretty much untouched. (Note to self: "New England fare" is often code for "bad food.")

The place itself is cute though it definitely feels like a historic reenactor's site rather than a quaint cozy inn suitable for a wedding. It was still fun to stop by and read Longfellow's poem about the place at least.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank eveninparadise
Reviewed June 30, 2008

My husband and I stopped here one night on the way to Maine. The room was clean but we must have been over a kitchen as it smelled of grease and there was a fan running all night so avoid room 2 if you can! The most disappointing thing was the food, it seemed "packaged" rather than homemade if that makes sense. eg potatoes and cheese served with the entree had a very synthetic taste. The little bar was very nice and the staff friendly. The breakfast too was disappointing, my husband thought his omelet may have been a frozen one!! All in all we feel it was certainly not worth the money, the food really lets this place down.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank weemaisiemae
Reviewed July 25, 2007

We stayed at the Wayside Inn in early June of this year. We loved every minute of our stay. My husband had some work in the area, which left me the pleasure of walking and exploring the whole property. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I can't remember her name, but the dining room hostess was especially friendly and helpful, The food was wonderful, the weather was perfect and the atmosphere was "colonial." As a lover of American History, I felt like I had been transported back to early America! I don't know if I'll ever get to stay there again, but I am forever grateful to my husband and the staff at Wayside Inn for the wonderful three days I experienced in early June!
Joe and Sandy Horton