“great staff”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

On a business trio I have eaten here 3 times and despite the changing faces the service is always warm and friendly.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Service and food okay, nothing special, being on bussiness I was traveling alone, struggled to get staff attention

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We waited close to 1/2 for appetizer. Then another 20-30 minutes for our food. Once getting our food my husbands fries were ice cold. My chicken tasted like it was cooked in grill cleaner and it was VERY burnt. MY potatoes were still hard. And the shrimp had piles and piles of green seasoning like they just dumped it on. Horrible service and food!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I am not a huge chain fan, so we tend to stay away from them. We always have a hard time trying to pick something. The portions are so big, even if you ask for a half size!

1  Thank Niki S
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We waited, no kidding, 45 minutes for our lunch to be served. When the food came, we bit into solid, uncooked rice.