“Standard Uno, with cool electronic pay and games”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #28 of 65 Restaurants in Sturbridge
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The tables have a small console where you can order your food, pay, request the wait staff, and play some simple games. It was fun. Still, waitress will take all orders if you want.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My two neices from Toronto and I were in town for a wedding and I hosted them to dinner at Uno's. One of my neices has a small daughter and we thought this would be a good place to go...and it was. The staff was very friendly and got us seated right away. One neice never had a deep-dish pizza before and really enjoyed the Uno version she ordered. Pleasant evening with a tolerable amount of noise and a nice, varied menu.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I eat at Uno's once or twice a week, often for lunch. The luncheon menu prices are really good (my favorite all-you-can eat soup plus a salad and breadstick is just $6.99, and that's for the French onion soup too, a premium priced dish on the "regular" menu. If I've skipped breakfast, I often have two bowls of this soup!) My other favorites are their burgers, any style, because they will cook them as rare as I like them; and their lounge specials from 4 - 7 weekdays, and all day (I think) on Sunday. These include Buffalo wings for $2.99, nachos (BIG serving!) for $3.99, cheese sticks at $2.99 and a lot more. Another thing I like is that the wait staff now recognize me and automatically bring over my favorite beverage without my having to order it. Between service, prices and generally above average quality, I am very comfortable recommending Uno's.

1  Thank Shash56
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Got into Sturbridge pretty late last night and the clerk at the hotel recommended Uno's. We called in an order for carryout since they closed in about 35 minutes. I ordered the Chicken Spinoccoli, which is one of their signature dishes. My husband ordered the Firecracker Chicken Sandwich and a side salad. My dish was not good. The chicken itself was surprisingly bland, despite the variety of ingredients it was stuffed with. The most prominent flavor was salt. The pasta was cooked well, but the creamy pesto sauce was bland. The small dollop of chunky tomato sauce tasted canned, and highly acidic. The highlight of the dish was the single breadstick that came with it. It was a chewy pizza dough stick that was covered in cheese.

My husband described his dish as "ok". I tried and have to agree. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. It was just so-so.

Overall, we ate the food because we were hungry, but I would not go back. Too many other yummy places to eat.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

It was the day after Thanksgiving and we decided to give Uno's gluten free menu a try. I heard they have gluten free pizza but was happy to find out they have a pretty extensive menu that is included right on the back page of the regular menu. I had the Guacalicious burger and my daughter the Cobb Salad. They were both excellent although I warn you, it's hard to wrap your mouth around the burger cause it's so tall. I was pleasantly surprised by their excellent coffee. The service was top notch and the manager assures the safe handling of your gluten food by delivering it to your table personally.