“great place to eat!”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #35 of 65 Restaurants in Sturbridge
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We eat at Friendlys at home in NJ and like the menu selections and friendly atmosphere. It was also in walking distance from our motel...

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was staying at the Sturbridge Host Hotel this weekend and was looking for a quick bite between business calls. Upon surveying my options I decided to try Friendly's, a place I can honestly say I have not been to in 20 years. I was promptly greeted by a lovely hostess who quickly showed me to a table. I sat for a mere minute before I was pleasantly greeted by my server Rick, whom upon further inspection seemed to be quite busy for such a promt greeting. I recieved my Diet Coke in no time and placed my order of the all-inclusive Turkey Tips (quite a steal at 11.99 for beverage/dinner/dessert). My meal arrived in a timely fashion and was quite tasty, piping hot and freshly prepared, I absolutely loved the terriyaki sauce for dipping. Rick engaged me in easy conversation while clearing my dinner plate, making sure I had saved room for my dessert, which I decided would be cookie dough ice cream with peanut butter sauce. What a lovely way to end the meal, superb service from greeting to dessert. If you are ever around the Sturbridge way, for business, pleasure or otherwise, be sure to stop in to Friendly's, and make sure you ask for Rick!!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Went here with small child, eldery person on oxygen and two sisters. Hostess seated us as far away as possible, making it very hard walk for person on oxygen. There were plenty of closer tables available and when one sister asked the hostess if we could sit at a closer table, was told No! At this point, I didn't order food - was too disgusted. Ordered a tea for me and ice cream for the child.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We went on the 16th of March 2014 ordered an ice cream sundae with two scoops. We were short handed by one scoop. The first on top was awesome in size the second was no where to be found. Too expensive and we should have gone across the street to McDonald's for the sundae.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Take a pint home! service was a little bit slow, which was surprising since we were there at off hours. the prices for the meals seemed a bit high, but the freshness and quality was good.