“Good salmon, watery Mojito”

Teddy G's Pub & Grille
Ranked #9 of 65 Restaurants in Sturbridge
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a full service restaurant and bar. Our specialties include gourmet burgers, fresh seafood, fresh chicken wings, sandwiches, and crisp salads made from local produce with a variety of add in's such as steak tips, grilled or crispy chicken, or grilled shrimp. We offer daily specials, creative cocktails and KENO in a family friendly and casual atmosphere. Our bar is open until 10:00 PM Sun- Wed, & until 12:00 AM Thurs-Sat.
Reviewed May 25, 2014

My daughter and I sat in the bar at a table and a soon as the waitress arrived she noticed there were a few water spots on it. She immediately cleaned it for us. Nice first impression. We both ordered Mojitos but they were very watery and no mint! How can you make a Mojito without mint? I think serving them in a smaller glass and not adding water would have been better. I've had mojitos all over the world and this was a disappointment.

My maple salmon was excellent though. Cooked well but still moist and maple pecan sugar on top was a nice spin. The veggies were NOT out of a frozen bag but were fresh! The baked potato wasn't microwaved! Nice! Very satisfied with the portion. My daughter's eggplant Parmesan was very good and so large she took home enough for another whole meal.

Prices are reasonable and my service was great.

One thing I noticed, huge portions of fish going by for their fish and chips. I'm headed back in a couple days. Guess what I'm ordering?

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We have gone once for lunch and twice for dinner. All 3 times service and food were great. Even on a busy Saturday night we only waited 15 minutes, in the very nice bar area, and though they were very busy the service was good. Will for sure be going back.

1  Thank C J
Reviewed February 23, 2014

when we arrived, we were told there had been an hour wait for a table. The rush had ended and we were seated. I had read some reviews that were below par. Our visit was 5 star. The wait- staff were moving faster than I've ever seen. Our service excellent. Our food was excellent. The 25 oz. draft beers were tops.
Ignore the subpar reviews and enjoy.

1  Thank dick6922
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I ordered take out one night and ordered the veal marsala. The veal tasted as if it were from frozen, the sauce was more of a brown gravy than Marsala wine sauce. The pasta was over cooked. All in all it was horrible and I doubt I would go back.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

First visit to new place. Service was good, food was not. Grilled sword fish was tough, over cooked and drenched with garlic. Maybe doused would be a better word. Couldn't even taste the fish.

Partner's shrimp were also reported to be over cooked and tough. She did like the dessert.

Better stick with burgers and fries here!

1  Thank R W