“hidden gem”

Cuisines: American, Soups
Description: In business 29 years. Phone is (508) 347-9771
Description: In business 29 years. Phone is (508) 347-9771
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Soup to Nuts is a little gem of a restaurant in Sturbridge Marketplace on Route 20 in Sturbridge, Massachusetts. It has been in business for 32 years. The chef, John, makes everything fresh. You can get excellent sandwiches, quiches, soups and desserts there. It's my favorite restaurant for lunch - the food is always delicious. The waitress, Val, is friendly and will chat with you when she's not too busy taking care of other customers. The decor is quaint, the food is excellent and the service is friendly. They are open 7 days a week from 9 - 5.

1  Thank Michelle H

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Had their signature chicken cranberry sale sandwich and it was fresh, tasty, and on wonderful bread.
I hear they are famous for their soups and quiches and I will go back to try that next time. friendly people and cozy ambience. Abby

2  Thank Abigail A
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Took my wife here after just happening by. Lovely menu; my wife had the ham quiche; flaky yet moist (excellent!) I had the pastrami; really good as well. My kids had the soup and sandwich combined. Nice thing; you can wander the building through the flea markets and moccasin store etc. a lovely day topped off by a great restaurant!! Give it a try!!!!!!

1  Thank Rkmetzger01
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We come here at least once a month, and the food tastes delicious every time! This restaurant is extremely vegetarian friendly, but has plenty of meat and lobster options. I recommend the spinach tomato quiche and Italian tomato soup! This place has been in business for 30 years for a reason!

2  Thank RyanTravels24
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I have been going to this restaurant since it first opened years ago. The present owner is the same one who first opened it. He makes the most delicious quiche, soups, and chowders! They serve homemade bread that is great also. Everything I've ever had there has been fresh, and made with care. Whenever I head to Sturbridge, I go there. FYI They only accept cash, and close in the early afternoon. The old mill building is cool just to look around in, although there aren't many stores in there currently.