Hampton Inn Sturbridge
Super 8 Sturbridge(Sturbridge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$99
Scottish Inn Sturbridge(Sturbridge)(Great Value!)
$65
Free cancellation until 06/02
Book now, pay at stay
$72
$69
All reviewsroom was cleaneasy accesspool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastold sturbridge villagemass pikeconvenient locationfront desk stafffitness centertwo queen bedswaffleswaffle makerpublick housenew englandhighwayinnsboston
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Front desk staff was helpful and cheerful!
Lovely woman attendant at free breakfast lounge.
Housekeeping was quiet and thoughtful.
Hotel was clean, bed was comfortable and location was ideal!
Staff puts it over the top! Great Job!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Kara B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

I am very excited to share your positive remarks with our staff! We see our guests as family and are very happy when we can make their stay special. Please come back again if you find yourself in the area so that we can continue to show you the service that you deserve as a Hampton guest.

Happy travels.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I usually stay in hiltons and hilton branches love the hotels. I got in late at night and got a warm greeting by the night shift made me feel very welcome to stay at their hotel was very poliet and helpful with some questions I had about the area and was in my room in no time. Made a great impression!! Then I got to the room and it was very clean and the bed and pillows were comfortable definitely ment Hiltons standards. Also has complementary breakfest which is a big plus. Would stay at this hotel again if I was to come back to the area

• Stayed: February 2013
Kara B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive comments. We are proud to be a part of the Hilton family and strive to meet their standards as well as yours! Hopefully we will see you again in the future; we love having you here!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Kara B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We generally look for Hampton's when on the road because they are reliably consistent in quality and comfort. When we arrived, about 11 pm, there was no one at the front desk, so I went to the restroom, thinking someone would be there when I returned. Nope. Waited another few minutes, then actually went to the house phone and called the desk! Then the young man emerged from the back office. He apologized, but then the check-in process took way too long as well. Our room was fine and the rest of the stay was ok, but not a great first impression.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank happynest

First of all, we understand that after a long day of traveling, having to wait can be very frustrating! I apologize for the inconvenience and hope it will not mar your opinion of us as a brand. This issue will be addressed with our night audit staff, and we encourage you to stay with us again the next time you are in the area so that we can show you the service that you deserve as a Hampton guest.

Safe travels,

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had to attend my son;s wedding at another Inn and they lost my reservations. I called Hampton Inn and told them the story and the front counter girl Ashley helped book three rooms . when we arrived, we were met at the front counter and the entire checkin took 5 minutes. The rooms where clean, well supplied. My grandchildren enjoyed the complimentary breakfeast and the breakfeast wait person was always asking if we need anything. The bottom line is in todays market you cannot find a better deal for your money. It is a pleasure to meet friendly people working in a place where it shows there like of their jobs. Clean, great value and great breakfeast all for one great price. Thank you again MK

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Congratulations on your son’s wedding! We are so happy that we were able to help you during a time of added stress. Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We have found that it is easy to be friendly and accommodating when our guests are so pleasant and wonderful! We hope to have you back again in the future.

Happy travels,