“Never Ready”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #41 of 65 Restaurants in Sturbridge
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We've gone for ice cream twice. Both times they said, "Sorry, the ice cream machine is down." We've had drive through orders come out wrong three times.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We just pulled into th drive through to grab a bite before going to Old Sturbridge Village. Very quick and easy. We ate in our car in the parking lot which had lots of shady spots due to large trees. They even got our order right!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The service here is horrible. More than a few people in front of me demanded refunds. The manager was rude to the customers and had I not already paid, I would have walked out. I have started timing my wait at fast food restaurants because of this.