“A Hidden Gem in Central Massachusetts”

Stageloft Repertory Theater
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Sturbridge
More attraction details
Owner description: Stageloft Repertory Theater has been delighting audiences and critics alike with our high quality, live theatrical productions since 1994. Our cozy, intimate theater seats 120 and is air conditioned and fully handicapped accessible. Our performance season runs February through December. We produce one show per month, which runs for either three or four weekends depending on the time of year. Performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 8PM and Sundays at 2PM. Some productions have added Saturday matinees. Our February and November productions are programmed to appeal to families and youth audiences. These productions have earlier performance times to accommodate our younger audiences. Youth theater workshops are available in July and August and have daytime performances on Fridays and Saturdays at the end of each workshop. Please visit our website to check the performance schedule for each production to confirm the performance dates and times.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to take in a show at the Stageloft Repertory Theater in Sturbridge with friends for my Birthday. My friends had been here many times and always enjoyed themselves. It's a small theater, nothing fancy, and not a bad seat in the house. We joked that you can't go many places this day and age where you can take in a show, get free parking, and a beverage/snack for under $20.00. I am hooked! We're going back for shows in September and October.

There are newer reviews for Stageloft Repertory Theater

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My mother and wife enjoyed the play while I stayed back at the Sturbridge Host with the kids. From what I understand, I think we got the better deal, but the reviews of the play were good.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We go every year around Christmas to this little theater.. I love their holiday shows..
Scrooge, A Christmas story, and whatever else they will have this year I know we will be there..

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I always go there during christmas time to see "A christmas carol". Sometimes I go to see other plays as well. Great acting, and friendly people.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

If in the area, be sure and check out the Stageloft Theater. The theater is small in size, but definitely not in talent. It is easy to pass it by, as it sits off the main road, but once you have found it, you have found a treasure. Professional in every sense of the word. Kudo's to the Stageloft