“friendly - great food & atmosphere”

Nancy's Air Field Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Stow
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chef/Proprietor Nancy McPherson has created a rare Cafe ~ a peaceful Oasis that beckons the harried with hospitable staff that welcomes you and cooking that makes you want to come back for more. Large picture windows offer panoramic views of air field activity, birds feeding and flower gardens while the rotating display of local artists’ work freshens the ‘Main Deck’ dining room. Sourcing ingredients locally whenever possible, Nancy puts her touch to familiar classics as well as international and seasonal dishes. Most of her offerings include fresh herbs plucked from the kitchen garden by the door. Pestos and oils extend Cafe herb use into the winter.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

take the time to find this out of the way gem. a few twists and turns on the road going in, but if you fly a small plane, you can land and dine.
I had breakfast there and would have liked to stay for dinner as they do have an interesting collection of scotch

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stopped at this place today for breakfast. It was myself, 2 teen boys, and my 11 year old daughter. We didn't order anything out of the ordinary, the breakfast was good, pretty much your average breakfast.... The bill was ridiculous, I had to look twice, $70.00!!! 2 glasses of orange Juice was $9.00, a water with lemon $2.75, 2 peices of french toast $12.00...No sides or homefires with that either! NOT WORTH THE PRICE!!!!!!!!! Will never return to this place.... did I mention the waitress forgot the bacon with one meal and forgot my daughter ordered Choc chip pancakes, but brought her plain, when I brought this to her attention she brought out a little cup of choc chips....REALLY!? Next time IHOP or Bickfords!

3  Thank Tjsbell
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went for a romantic evening out. The lighting was just right, the food incredible and the service above and beyond. We didn't see any planes landing (we were there at night) and would recommend making a reservation. Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We tried breakfast here a couple of times. The food is good and different but not enough to offset the prices.

1  Thank Myrtle-Jim
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great ambiance, delicious food and although a somewhat limited menu, I like their choices. They seem to have figured out they need to be nicer to families with small children because the last couple of times I've been there (for brunch and dinner) it has been a good experience and I look forward to going back.