“Fairly good”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Nothing out of this world but it gets the job done. Good on the Uni and the Ikura. Never had to complain.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Kids enjoy chicken with broccoli. Friendly staff. Good selection of maki. It's nice to have a local restaurant for take out or eat in.

1  Thank David T
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Red Ginger is the only "real" restaurant in Stow, other than a chain pizza place. It was a very welcome newcomer to a rather dull strip mall. The food is very good and the price is right. I haven't seen the lunch buffet for a while, so it may no longer exist. The menu is large and varied, with lots of terrific lunch specials, which will more than fill you up. The cuisine is a mixture of the expected Cantonese along with Szechuan and Mandarin styles. Something for every taste.

2  Thank brandondr
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I enjoy going to Red Ginger frequently. All the staff are wonderful and friendly, the food is quite good, and reasonably priced, as are the drinks.

We usually sit at the bar. I've never had a bad meal and the one time that I found my noodles too spicy, they took them away and brought me a new disk - less spicy. The chef or manager came to apologize and make sure everything was okay. Excellent service there.

I am surprised to hear in another review about a customer being shouted at. I simply cant believe this and suspect that they are exaggerating.

Favorites;
Crab Rangoon
Singapore Noodles
Amazing chicken

1  Thank JaneR2D2
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

After a couple of visits, we realised the cafe and the service is a bit hit and miss. On our first visit, the service was really great and the food followed suit. However, with our recent visit, both service and food were lacking anything special.