“Couldn't Have Been Better”
Review of Amerscot House Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stow
Amerscot House Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Stow B&B and Inns
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Couldn't Have Been Better”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I spent 5 fantastic nights at Amerscot house for our 6th wedding anniversary. I am 50 and my wife is 40. Staying at the Inn was a surprise for my wife who had no knowledge of our pending stay. We thoroughly loved every aspect of this property. Every review I read was absolutely spot on. Food was great, accommodations perfect, the grounds were immaculate and the innkeepers were the friendliest, nicest people you would ever want to meet. It was like staying with family. Viki had all the information for all the activities we wanted to participate in. We didn't want to leave.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Conant Suite and loved it. Three rooms, jacuzzi tub and a wonderful bed. It was the...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tom G
VikiCarter, Owner at Amerscot House Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for your very kind review. I am so glad you and your wife enjoyed spending your anniversary with us, we certainly enjoyed having your here. Best wishes to you both, Viki.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
New York, NY
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I just returned from my second stay at the Amerscot House, and I was remiss when I didn't write a review the first time around. This is a wonderful place with so much attention paid to great amenities (comfortable beds, gorgeous sheets, great toiletries and towels). The breakfast choices are varied and all delicious, including fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, and pastries in addition to the entree choices. They also have complimentary bottled water, tea/coffee, beer, and snacks available, which is much appreciated when traveling.

I really hate staying in hotels and prefer bed and breakfasts. The one thing I don't like about some B&B's, however, is the "twee" factor. You know what I mean...overdone decor, candles at breakfast. I don't need that stuff. What I do need is a great bed, great food, good service, and comfort. The Amerscot House provides all that and more. Don't hesitate to choose this inn if you are are in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Philadelphia, New York
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We absolutely loved staying at the Amerscot House Inn. I do not have any complaints. Everything about our visit was absolutely perfect. Viki and Andy were both wonderful hosts and so friendly. They were very helpful and gave us plenty of information about places to see and things to do. And every one of their tips were absolutely spot on. The room we stayed in, the Gibson Room, was beautiful. That bed was so comfortable, more comfortable than our own, and I wished I could take it home with me! And the breakfasts were fantastic. Every morning there would be fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, and banana bread laid out for us to start breakfast with. This alone was delicious and would have been enough, but it was only the beginning. Viki offered a menu of different options for a cooked to order breakfast. The food was amazing and better than any breakfast I've ever had at a restaurant. Everything about our experience here was wonderful. All in all, I highly recommend this bed and breakfast and wish there was a replica of it on every vacation we took! What a great experience.

Room Tip: I am pretty sure every room in this bed and breakfast is amazing, but we stayed in the Gibson room a...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
VikiCarter, Owner at Amerscot House Inn, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thanks so much for writing such a kind review. We enjoyed having you stay here and hope that you enjoyed your final morning exploring Concord. Best wishes, Viki
Attleboro, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The moment we drove in to Amerscott Inn we instantly fell in love with it. We were warmly greeted by Vicki, the lovely Inn keeper. It was like stepping into an old friends home. The breakfasts were amazing and tasted so delicious and fresh. Andy, greeted us each morning and treated us like royalty. Everything was so clean and fresh we just can't say enough.
When it was time to take day trips Vicki provided us with brochures, directions and suggestions that proved to be most helpful. We have been to many B &B's before but this one
is defintiely "top notch". Can't wait to return to this home away from home!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
VikiCarter, Owner at Amerscot House Inn, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate it. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay, and it would be lovely to see you back here again one day. Best wishes, Viki.
Coventry, Rhode Island
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband & I almost gave up! We were looking online at dozens of places before we found this one. As soon as we arrived, the door opened to a woman with a huge smile & darling accent! We felt wanted, safe & comfortable! We stayed in the Conant Suite which was gorgeous & immaculate! Viki & Andy are classy, kind, old fashioned, joyful & caring. They went above & beyond above & beyond, truly! The room, the breakfast, the keepers...everything made this trip for our 10 year anniversary perfect! We can't wait til we can one day return!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
VikiCarter, Owner at Amerscot House Inn, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for writing such a lovely review. I hope you had a pleasant drive home and we hope to see you both again one day. Best wishes, Viki
Bolton, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is an incredibly belated review, but my husband and I were driving past a sign for this Inn and we began reminiscing about the wonderful time we had at Amerscot. We have never been to a more luscious place at such an amazing price: the beverages, including wine and beer available 24/7, snacks, lovely fireplace with blazing fire, superb recommendations for dining locally from the knowledgeable and accommodating hostess, Viki. We had a suite upstairs with plush towels, robes and a jetted tub. During the day, we hiked on nearby conservation land and relaxed.
We've recommended to friends and family multiple times!! And we would definitely be back, except that we fell in love with the area on this enchanted weekend, and have since moved about 2 miles from the Inn!

Room Tip: There were no bad rooms. Steep stairs for the suite, but the innkeeper helps with your luggage.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Marlborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We've been to a few Bed and Breakfasts in our day and this was by far the best!

Highlights include:
1. The innkeeper Viki and her husband Andy make you feel like a welcome guest in the English countryside.
2. Beautiful rooms, wide pine planks, post and beam construction, and all of the modern amenities.
3. Beverages and snacks available 24/7 including Sam Adams and a selection of wines.
4. Wonderful breakfast made to order that rivals any restaurant
5. All of this and more for a great price!

We'll be back for sure, highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stow
Concord's Colonial Inn
Concord's Colonial Inn
#2 of 3 in Concord
Best Western at Historic Concord
Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Concord
The Inn at Hastings Park
The Inn at Hastings Park
#1 of 4 in Lexington
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford

Been to Amerscot House Inn? Share your experiences!