“Southern hospitality in New England!”
Review of Amerscot House Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stow
Amerscot House Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Stow B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Wow, what a great experience at this b&b. The warmest hosts imaginable, who have really thought of everything to make a stay here, for a night or a week, enjoyable. The rooms all tidy, neat and sparkling, with "old house" ambiance still palpable and pleasant. The cooked to order breakfast delicious and bountiful -- we really hope to visit again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Amerscot House Inn

Reviewed November 7, 2011

I live in Maynard, the town next door to Stow and needed a place to put up my parents, who are both allergic to my cats. I saw reviews of the Amerscot on Trip Advisor, so I called Viki, the innkeeper. To say Viki is one of the nicest innkeepers I have ever dealt with is an understatement. The room rate was incredibly reasonable, even more so when I realized it included a full breakfast and all kinds of extras, like a DVD library and complimentary beverages, including wine and beer. When I brought my parents over, I wished I had booked a room for myself. The Inn is lovely; warm and welcoming, with every amenity you can think of. The rooms were immaculate and tastefully decorated, in a great New England style. My parents were thrilled with the place, they raved about the room, and said the next morning's breakfast was wonderful. To quote my mother "Viki could not have been nicer and our stay was an absolute treat." Needless to say, my parents want to stay there again. I don't think you could find a nicer place to stay in the area. Thanks, Viki!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ladrider
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We stayed here for four nights in October. The Inn is very clean and comfortable. The breakfast is the best ever! Vicki and Andy are so warm and friendly. Would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We have stayed in many B & B's over the years but this is one of the best. The owners seemed to have thought of everything a guest could want. Tastefully decorated, comfortable bed with excellent quality linen, chocolates, tv with hundreds of channels, dvd with a library of titles to choose from, complementary deserts, beverages including wine & beer (we don't drink alcohol). A folder with all of the restaurants in the area was available with driving directions that we could take with us. The breakfast was excellent with a menu of choices. The owners were very friendly and helpful making us feel at home there.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Forbush Room 2nd floor which was the only one available. Nice room with a firepla...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We recently stayed for three nights as part of our honeymoon. What a perfect setting, quiet well kept and very clean. The accommodations were good sized with very comfortable beds. One of the nice touches is that you can choose from a variety of hot or cold breakfasts made to order. Fresh fruit platter was a nice touch. Several different juices, water, beer and wine available to the guests at any time at no extra cost!! The innkeepers were so polite and attentive to any of our requests. We highly recommend you stay a few days and compare to other B&B's. We think you will find it difficult to find one as good as this. Curtis and Carol

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This B & B is absolutely perfect. The owners have made sure that everything is first class. Viki greeted us by name and welcomed us as if we were old friends. She makes sure that every detail to make the stay comfortable has been considered...from a complete menu of beverages and snacks always available, chocolates by the bed, robes for bathtime, luxurious sheets and comforters, and a gourmet breakfast, to name a few. We would definitely go back if we lived closer and will recommend this B&B to all of our friends.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

To celebrate our 40th anniversary we took a trip to Maine. Looking for a place to stay on our way there, we stayed at the Amerscot, having discovered this highly-rated B&B on Trip Advisor. Needless to say, it was 1) a great place with charming and incredibly attentive owners, 2) offered accommodations and appointments that were high-end, quite comfortable and welcoming and 3) was accessible to a number of very good restaurants in close proximity.

It ranks as one of the absolute best B&B's we have experienced.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stow
Concord's Colonial Inn
Concord's Colonial Inn
#3 of 3 in Concord
Best Western at Historic Concord
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Concord
Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro
Fairfield Inn Boston Sudbury

Been to Amerscot House Inn? Share your experiences!