“A month's stay; one week in, and very impressed so far!”

Courtyard Boston Stoughton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stoughton
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“A month's stay; one week in, and very impressed so far!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Service from everyone including the front desk, to the ladies who run the Bistro, to the woman who has been taking care of our room, to the lifeguard at the indoor pool, has been excellent.

We will be here (in 2 separate suites) due to home damage repairs, for at least one month, possibly more.

The front desk has been more than helpful with providing us with an additional desk chair in our 2 adult sons' suite, to providing both of the suites with a second fridge.

The beds are extremely comfortable! My husband and I have a suite with a king bed, while our sons have a suite with 2 double beds. Both suites are very, very clean, and seem very well maintained. Also worthy to note: In the suites, each room has its own thermostat, and the AC units work VERY well, which we are extremely happy about.

Today we had the chance to check out the pool and hot tub and laundry room firsthand. I was happily surprised to see that there was a lifeguard on duty. The pool and the hot tub are both indoors, very close to the laundry room, so while our clothes were washing, we were able to enjoy a nice break by swimming. There is 1 washing machine that holds a good-sized load of laundry. We have a new "HE" front loading washer and dryer set at home, and this top-loading machine easily accommodated our large load. There are 2 dryers. All of the machines requires "tokens" which cost $1.50 each and can be purchased at the front desk. There is a machine on the wall that sells laundry soap and dryer sheets, but we brought our own.

In the courtyard of the hotel there are comfortable lounge chairs, tables and chairs with umbrellas, as well as upholstered outdoor seating areas.

The lobby is very nice and has several different seating configurations, including booths that remind me of "pods" where we've had breakfast and dinner.

The Wi-Fi through out the hotel is excellent; not slow or losing signal at all. We enjoy the flat panel HD tvs; 2 tvs per suite.

I plan to take pictures to post here, and if anyone has questions about this hotel, ask away. And I hope you've enjoyed this review. :)

P.S. This would be a great place to stay if you wanted to visit Boston but not stay right in the city. It's an easy drive in to the city; this hotel is very conveniently located to the highway, and very close to a "T" Station, train station, that will take you right in to the city.

Room Tip: We are on the 4th floor in a king-bed suite; we're on an end, and our window and (small) balcony...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Theresa,
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We truly appriciate your feedback and look foward to provide you with excellent service for the rest of your stay.
Norbert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Brookline, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

This Marriott is rapidly becoming my home away from home. The staff goes out of their way to make your visit pleasant, to customize the experience, and to accommodate the busy travel and work schedules of the people who stay here. Donna, the manager of the café, is simply outstanding. I would especially like to mention the excellent work done by Santa at the front deck, ably managed by Michelle. The GM Robert Ginter is doing a great job leading this magnificent team.

• Stayed June 2014
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Naren,
It is always a pleasure to welcome you back and serve you each time you stay with us.
I am very happy my team and i are able o accomodate all your needs.
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Stayed here one night for a wedding. I had originally requested a king bed with a pull out sofa bed, but when I arrived they had upgraded me to a room with 2 king size beds. Sweet!

Also have a Starbucks on site that offers coffee and juices, pastries, and hot breakfasts such as eggs and bagels.

Nice, quiet location, free wi-fi, clean room, large courtyard with what looked like comfortable seating and tables (it rained while I was there, didn't get to enjoy the courtyard) had a mini fridge in the room which was a nice feature.

Hotel is right off the highway, great place to eat up the road a bit (within walking distance if you don't mind a 5-10 minute walk) called Rick's Cafe.

Would recommend this hotel to a friend!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Christina,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave comment on Trip Advisor.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as our Bistro.
We look forward to welcome you back when travel brings you to toughton area.
Throop, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Service was amazing. Got right in to our room very quickly after arriving well before check in. I had to get to work immediately because I was photographing a wedding and needed to put my gear away and suitcase.

The room was very clean thought we arrived around the time when the cleaning ladies were going about the rooms to take care of everything so there was garbage and carts strewn about the hallways for a few hours.

The walls were paper thin in this hotel and I could hear just about anything and everything. There were people in the hallway talking and I literally thought someone got into our room because I heard the door crack open but it was actually just someone opening up their own door.

I slept quite well up until the early morning when it sounded like the hotel was falling in on itself due to someone taking a shower in one of the other hotel rooms. I woke up in a fit trying to figure out where this god awful noise was coming from and located it in the shower area. I believe it's due to some really bad plumbing issues. It sounded like the plumbing was going to fall out of the wall and explode. This happened just about every time the person/people took a shower, washed their hands, or flushed the toilet in the room that connected to ours through the plumbing (it wasn't necessarily the room next to us.) We were in room 243.
It scared me right out of my sleep and I had a hard time falling back to sleep after that.

Otherwise besides the weird plumbing issue noise and paper thin walls. This hotel has everything you need for a quick overnight stay.

Room Tip: I believe most rooms are generally the same. I was in 2 separate rooms visiting someone and it was a...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank leahdaniels
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Leah,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on Trip Advisor.
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed our clean room and a great service, however
please accept my sincere apology for an inconvenience we cause you regarding a noise.
I can assure you, i will look deeper into the issue and find ways to correct as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcome you back next time travel brings you to Stoughton area.
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed last week, came in late at night. Was greeted by a very friendly and helpful person at the front desk. Next day, same enthusiasm from staff. Some reconstruction in progress, did not bother me. Would stay again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Chuck,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and i'll be sure to pass on your compliments to my staff.
We look forward to welcome you back when travel brings you to Stoughton area.
Kind Regards,
Portland, Maine
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The people (front desk, Bistro, housekeeping, and all personnel) make this a truly pleasant stay. Great for getting business done, or as a fun stopover with kids (pool, garden, etc). I stay here regularly for business travel and it makes it quite easy to get work done and have a good meal. The Management and staff are TOP NOTCH!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Lesliefreda
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear Leslie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a comment and for your kind words.
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcome you back next time you travel to Stoughton area.
Surrey
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Stayed for business with the office location nearby. No surprises - you get what you get with the courtyard. Breakfast was pretty good although pricey. Plenty of parking available as usual for these out of city locations.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Traveler,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and liked breakfast in our Bistro.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stoughton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brockton (Boston)
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
Boston Marriott Quincy
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton

Been to Courtyard Boston Stoughton? Share your experiences!