“Couples getaway.”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stoughton
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Couples getaway.”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband and I were traveling on the weekend of 02-22-14. I got this hotel through Price Line, and I called ahead to make sure that we would get a nice room. Customer Service was excellent, and they were very accommodating to give us the best room available. They even let us to check 1/2 hour later the next morning. We love Marriott Hotels. Thank you for providing an excellent Customer Service.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly before your arrival, so you'll be able to discuss the particulars with t...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bela C
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that your stay with us was very enjoyable. I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Dortmund, Germany
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We were looking for a hotel not too far from but also not directly in Boston. As I am staying a lot in Courtyard Marriott why not staying in this one? You know what you are getting for your money. Rooms are clean as usual. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Food and service is very good. To get to Boston downtown you can take the car to Quincy T station (full day parking is 7 Dollars9 and go to Boston by train. A Daypass costs 11 Dollars which covers the train, metro and local buses. It takes you just 15 minutes from Quincy T station. The hotel is located 30 minutes away from Logan International Airport by car. Watch out: rushhour in Boston is terrible and you won't make it in 30 minutes that is for sure but that is a general problem in that area, not only related to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jessica G
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Traveler,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave comment on Trip Advisor.
I am very happy to hear you enjoy your stay with us.
Stoughton Courtyard indeed is not far from downtown Boston or Logan Airport yet, it provides
You with suburban hotel rates.
Brookline, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on a business visit. We both were amazed at the level of service we saw at the front desk and at the quality and service we experienced during breakfast at the bistro. The bistro staff was friendly and went out of the way to make all the customers comfortable. The food quality was great. I'd like to especially mentioned the general manager Norbert Ginter, who replaced my wife's coffee when she wasn't happy with it and then a moment later was at another table giving the family little gifts for their toddlers. We will be back!

• Stayed April 2014
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Apart from the hospitable environment which I have come to expect from Marriot; the staff at this hotel exceed my expectations. To begin, I was travelling to Stoughton for a food show as an exhibition chef for the Cara Donna brand. I had contacted the day manager Michelle well in advance of my arrival to find baguettes in the area from a local bakery. She not only found what I needed but asked if I needed her to pick them up for me. Amazing, over and above my expectations. Once I arrived the kitchen manager Megan made certain that I had everything I needed to produce the 1200 crostini's I needed for the show the next morning. Wonderful staff all around but Michelle and Megan went over and above.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Traveler,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Boston Stoughton was enjoyable.

Guilderland, New York
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed with family and daughters soccer team for a weekend tournament.

Staff was very accommodating. Lobby updated and had a nice food counter with hot breakfast and lunch. Rooms were comfortable. Located just a few miles from Braintree mall and nice restaurants. Reasonably priced.

• Stayed March 2014
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Boston Stoughton was enjoyable.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Sincerelly,
Gray, Maine
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had to be in the Stoughton MA area for one night and had stayed at this hotel before so I chose it. It is a typical Marriott courtyard and well appointed but depending on why you are staying here you should know a few things. I chose a King bedroom which had a very nice bed, a small stiff couch(sleeper) desk, coffee table and dresser/TV unit. The room was clean and except for the couch was nicely appointed. The area around the couch is very cramped and I fell in the dark as I did not move the coffee table before bed. The bath was the typical separated room and of adequate size. Did not care for the refridgerator being inside a cabinet at floor level. There was a coffee maker in the room but no longer was there coffee in the lobby as there used to be. There was breakfast and supper available, but there are many local restaurants for similar or better prices. The menu for supper was limited. There was a pool and spa, but they are on the back side of the hotel and I did not use it this time, but it is nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jonathan h
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear JONATHAN,

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments on Trip Advisor.I am delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Boston Stoughton was enjoyable.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future as well as look into design of our guest room as you mentioned.

Sincerely
South Easton, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Brian donna Sara and and adeliz are superb and so helpful. Of course the management is as well. They are always willing to go that extra mile. Thank you for all your hard work and exceptional customer service.

• Stayed January 2014
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on a Trip Advisor.
I am very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at Stoughton Courtyard.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stoughton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brockton (Boston)
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton
Boston Marriott Quincy
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA
Comfort Inn Randolph
Comfort Inn Randolph
#1 of 1 in Randolph

Been to Courtyard Boston Stoughton? Share your experiences!