“Over and Above”

Courtyard Boston Stoughton
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Stoughton
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Apart from the hospitable environment which I have come to expect from Marriot; the staff at this hotel exceed my expectations. To begin, I was travelling to Stoughton for a food show as an exhibition chef for the Cara Donna brand. I had contacted the day manager Michelle well in advance of my arrival to find baguettes in the area from a local bakery. She not only found what I needed but asked if I needed her to pick them up for me. Amazing, over and above my expectations. Once I arrived the kitchen manager Megan made certain that I had everything I needed to produce the 1200 crostini's I needed for the show the next morning. Wonderful staff all around but Michelle and Megan went over and above.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Boston Stoughton was enjoyable.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed with family and daughters soccer team for a weekend tournament.

Staff was very accommodating. Lobby updated and had a nice food counter with hot breakfast and lunch. Rooms were comfortable. Located just a few miles from Braintree mall and nice restaurants. Reasonably priced.

• Stayed: March 2014
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Boston Stoughton was enjoyable.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Sincerelly,

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had to be in the Stoughton MA area for one night and had stayed at this hotel before so I chose it. It is a typical Marriott courtyard and well appointed but depending on why you are staying here you should know a few things. I chose a King bedroom which had a very nice bed, a small stiff couch(sleeper) desk, coffee table and dresser/TV unit. The room was clean and except for the couch was nicely appointed. The area around the couch is very cramped and I fell in the dark as I did not move the coffee table before bed. The bath was the typical separated room and of adequate size. Did not care for the refridgerator being inside a cabinet at floor level. There was a coffee maker in the room but no longer was there coffee in the lobby as there used to be. There was breakfast and supper available, but there are many local restaurants for similar or better prices. The menu for supper was limited. There was a pool and spa, but they are on the back side of the hotel and I did not use it this time, but it is nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jonathan h
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear JONATHAN,

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments on Trip Advisor.I am delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Boston Stoughton was enjoyable.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future as well as look into design of our guest room as you mentioned.

Sincerely

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Brian donna Sara and and adeliz are superb and so helpful. Of course the management is as well. They are always willing to go that extra mile. Thank you for all your hard work and exceptional customer service.

• Stayed: January 2014
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on a Trip Advisor.
I am very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at Stoughton Courtyard.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

My family and I stayed here for one night while in the area for a sporting event. It was very clean, well run, and had a nice "bistro" area in the lobby where you could get quick eats. My daughter loved the pool, although at the time it was over run by a boys hockey team that was unattended (don't stay here if you don't like kids!). The best part was that it was only $30 to upgrade to a one-bedroom suite. This gave us a second room and a small efficiency area with a microwave and refrigerator. Well worth the small up charge for the additional space. I would definitely stay here if visiting family in the area or passing through for business.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on Trip Advisor.
Your feedback are very important to us.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us and also were happy with our suite.
We look forward to welcome you again next time you are in the Stoughton area.
Sincerelly,

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

On October 24th my business partner and I booked a room through Priceline. Upon checking in we requested two double beds and we're advised that since we booked through Priceline they would not provide that and that we would have to share a single bed. The front desk agent was very rude and unaccomadating. I got the feeling we were being denied our requested room type simply for being priceline customers. The price of the rooms was the same and per our booking with priceline it said we were allowed our choice of room type subject to availability. Per the website and calling courtyards customer service line there was availability. They were very friendly and called the hotel on our behalf. The hotel must have then given them some excuae or lie but the csr came back onto the line saying they would be unable to accommodate us. The parking lot is near empty as well. I would understand
this if the entire hotel seemed busy but it is not. In fact upon check in we were generously offered our choice of floor. Does that sound like a booked hotel?

If you are booking with priceline hot wire Expedia Travelocity or anyone other than Marriott I would choose elsewhere unless you enjoy being treated substandard.

Other than this experience room and amenities appear standard for this class hotel

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank RSchoepf
Norbert G, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking your time to leave a comment on a Trip Advisor.
Please accept my sincere apology for inconvinience we cause by not accomodating you with the bed type you requested. Please note that it does not matter on what website you book the room at, marriott.com, expedia or priceline, we always welcome and treat each and every guest with full respect. Wishing you Happy Holidays!
Norbert,

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed here overnight for a wedding held in East Bridgewater. The facilty was very clean, our room quite comfortable, and all the staff we came in contact with were pleasant and cordial. This hotel is just off of route 24 and close to a variety of restaurants, fast foods, doughnut shops and the like. The lobby of the hotel is rather large, with very comfortable seating and a nice bistro offering a decent selection of foods. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if we were in the area and needed an overnight stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave the comments on Trip Advisor.
I am very happy to hear my staff met your needs and provided a clean and comfortable room.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stoughton
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
Boston Marriott Quincy
Best Western Rockland
Best Western Rockland
#1 of 3 in Rockland

Been to Courtyard Boston Stoughton? Share your experiences!