“Olive Garden Restaurants -A General Comment”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #24 of 82 Restaurants in Stoughton
Cuisines: Italian
Nashua
“Olive Garden Restaurants -A General Comment”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have been a huge fan of the Olive Garden Chain for many years, but I feel there is a definite change in the food and service - and not for the better. Twice my dinner has been served cold,where it used to be pipping hot every time, portions have been cut , prices increased, and service slow and rather indifferent. My dinning friend and I have decided to forego eating there for a spell and give it a chance to regain its former place in our favorite list.

• Visited June 2012

La Pine, Oregon
“Good place”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

If you like Olive Garden this new one near the stadium is very good. Fast service, good food, pleasant staff.

Visited May 2012
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“poor food overpriced”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

my wife and i were very big olive garden fans. we have visited many olive gardens in florida and texas.we havent been to any olive gardens in the brockton area recently because of the long waits.we visited the stoughton olive garden last week. we had a terrible experience. the salad had a bad taste to it like it was left in the frig. uncoveredthe pizza was barely cooked.tasted like a frozen pizza.the steak and chicken meal came in a small portion was tastless and cold.the potatoes that were advertised as tusccan potatoes were nothing but unseasoned home fries.we eat out alot but will never go back to the olive garden.

• Visited May 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious lunch; great price”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

There are a lot of things I like about Olive Garden -- any Olive Garden --and a few things I question. Yesterday, I was there for lunch for the first time. We had the soup and half sandwich. Both were delicious. They advertise unlimited soup. I ordered the sausage soup. The first bowl was wonderful. The waitress was right there with grated cheese. It was so good I ordered a second. That one came with lots of potatos, a little sausage, and a lot of broth for things to swim in. The waitress forgot to bring the grated cheese and it took a long time for her to remember it. I wondered aloud to my friend if I had ordered a third bowl might it be all broth.

Basically, I love the food at Olive Garden. That said, It's quite predictable. A friend brought me to to an Olive Garden in Wisconson one time and except for the accent, it may as well have been Stoughton, MA. Sometimes predictable is nice when traveling. But my tendency is to bring out of town visitors to something with a bit of local charm.

• Visited March 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Stingy on the pasta”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We had an okay meal. Salad was good and excellent mixed drinks. Chicken parmesan had very small amount of pasta and two semi-hard cutlets.

Visited February 2012