“good food, but you pay for it”
Review of Chinatown

Chinatown
Ranked #5 of 82 Restaurants in Stoughton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Got take out here a few nights ago, and actually really enjoyed the appetizers we got. Crab rangoon with more than just cream cheese in it, hot mustard that singed my nose hairs, dumplings that tasted of more than garlic. Really good stuff.

There are newer reviews for Chinatown

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We ordered lunch by phone using on-line menu. When we picked up food it was $7 more than advertised. The manager was quite rude about it. Even after showing her the on-line menu on their website she still wouldn't correct, saying website was wrong.
Never again.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My mom and I decided to try the place because a friend had recommended it. The service was great the atmosphere quite nice, however... Can you say "msg" the only thing that was oversalted was the water! I barely ate nor did mom and we declined to take the leftovers home. That's $25.00 we'll never see again! I wouldn't be interested in giving them a second chance!!! :(

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Food is excellent for a suburban Chinese restaurant
Also combo's remind me of old days
Everyone can order what they want

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We have been to this restaurant dozens of times over the years, and have never been disappointed. The food is always fresh (we have watched staff at lunch, stem snow pea pods at a nearby table). Snow pea stems are also a specialty, believe it or not. This place has an incredible take out business, with easily a dozen orders awaiting the customers for their pickup. Chicken scrolls app is delicious and something not found everywhere. We had Szechuan spicy beef, sesame chicken, scallops with onions and peppers. They were each terrific. We had a party of 8 and there was enough for all to share, with fried rice and lo-mein. If I had been there with a smaller group we would have done more apps, especially the barbecued spare ribs. They are the best I have ever had. 2 nice dining rooms, with booths as well as round and square tables. The staff are constantly on the move, and checking if you need more tea or water. My go-to place for Chinese in the area southwest of Boston.