“Would go again”

Maxie's Deli
Ranked #33 of 82 Restaurants in Stoughton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We like to have a nice sandwich. So before our trip to the Ikea nearby, I searched for some sandwich places. Lunch before shopping. This place came up.

It had gotten some decent reviews, the menu looked pretty good.

It was good. I had the Hot Romanian Pastrami on Dark Rye with potato salad and my Wife had an Egg Salad on Marbled Rye with the chips. Both very good and fresh! Quick service.

The place is bigger than it looks. We were sent to the back. We were in a corner and as my wife pointed out.....it was clean. Sometimes you sit down and you see ketchup/mustard or what have you on the wall or in the cracks. Where we sat was spotless.

I would say the service was adequate but fine for us. Several times we heard "Hellos!" and "How are you doing?" to persons coming in.

If we were in the area again we would certainly come back!

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Great french toast, good service, good location...been in business in same location

Reviewed February 7, 2010

Everything goes back into time. Tradition- huge quanity-huge portions- Great service. Everytime I have been it is always consistant. Lots of homemade product. Knishes-soups- brisket-cabbage-blinzes.*****

Reviewed October 21, 2008

Just awful, unless you are 90 years old and love terrible service.

2  Thank David M