“Excellent Gluten Free choices!”
Review of The Chateau

The Chateau
Ranked #11 of 82 Restaurants in Stoughton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Gluten Free choices!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The vast menu has many excellent dishes and the food quality is very good! There are many dishes, and they also allow you to mix two or three entrees so if you can't decide between something, you may be able to get them together in one entree (smaller portion of each).

The focus of this particular review is for those who eat "Gluten Free". They have a separate menu available (so ask for it) and it includes beers, drinks, dessert and some wonderful appetizers and entrees. The pasta dinners do not feel "mushy" and are an excellent quality for Gluten Free pasta. I had the pasta with fresh seasonal veggies (zucchini squash, yellow squash, peppers, and spinich) and it was tossed in an herb/olive oil mix. It was delicious! Definitely a great place! And they have multiple restaurants in various towns, check out their website.

• Visited July 2014

Mansfield, Massachusetts
“delicious”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I've never been disappointed in the food here. The place has been around for years and is incredibly successful!

• Visited July 2014
Seaford, New York
“Casual spot with varied menu”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

economical restaurant with good choices..pleasant atmosphere and friendly staff..my brother had a soup and sandwich combo,my friends had a Caesar salad and an Italian trio and all enjoyed...not gourmet but homey!!

• Visited June 2014
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“A first timer”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The family bereavement luncheon was held here yesterday in a private room. This was my first time to this restaurant and it left me with wonderful memories. The food and staff were top notch. Patty and Ramen, our servers were attentive, friendly and made us feel welcome. I ordered the lobster mac and cheese which was fantastic. My partner ordered the lobster roll which was a huge portion and again was delicious. I would certainly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
stoughton
“High school memories”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

When I was in high school in Waltham, MA, I fondly recall great times with my friends at the Chateau over pizza and cokes. As I got older, I introduced my parents to the delicious and reasonably priced, authentic Italian food, along with a nice chianti! To this day, my mother talks about the home made bread that can be purchased to enjoy at home!

Imagine my delight when I found the same quality food prepared by the same family years later.
You can go home, again!