All reviews off the highway easy accessibility complimentary breakfast was great huge shower great hotel excellent accommodations would stay here again wedding party gillette stadium very clean hotel would recommend this hotel to anyone excellent stay place to sleep the breakfast area the staff was friendly and helpful late checkout restaurants and shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Family of five with three children (11,13 and 16). We stayed here because we went to a Celtics game in Boston and did not want to stay in Boston. The hotel was about 26 minutes from TD Garden. Hotel is a classic Hampden Inn with indoor pool and breakfast. Room was clean and looked updated. We got the two queen beds and brought a twin airbed to fit us all. Worked out perfect. Breakfast had all the common foods such as cereals, eggs. Waffles etc and was staffed and clean. Overall we were satisfied with our stay. Oh we decided to stop by IKEA which is about 5 minutes away from the hotel and left 3 1/2 hours later! Lol..would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
StoughtonFDTeam, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It is people like you that we value so much! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and continuing to stay with us every time you are in the area! I will be sharing your feedback with our staff.

See you on your next visit!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I booked the room the day before and wanted to arrive earlier than 3 and they were able to accommodate me with no problems and the staff was so friendly. The room was so clean. It was a well needed day off from my hectic life.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
StoughtonFDTeam, Front Desk Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we greatly appreciate feedback from our valued guest. We hope to see you here back again with us!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Comfortable place to stay. Great helpful staff. Good location. Use the pool. The breakfast was convenient and I like that it started at 6am since I had to be at work by 7am. Would stay again. Thank you.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
StoughtonFDTeam, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor! It was our pleasure to have you as one of our valued guests and we are happy that our staff was able to provide you with superior service during your time with us. We pride ourselves on our exquisite property and we are looking forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Stoughton!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

My friends and I stayed at Hampton Inn for five nights. The rates were very reasonable and we liked the location for all the activities we had planned. Check-in was excellent. The clerk was very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable with great WIFI with no complaints. The free breakfasts at some Hotels are mediocre at best but here there was excellent, fresh choices and we were impressed. There was plenty of convenient parking and checkout was seamless. We had a pleasant experience and would consider staying again when in the area.

Date of stay: November 2019
StoughtonFDTeam, Front Desk Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your experience with us & we thank you for your 5 star rating! I am so happy that you were happy with our accommodations, location, & breakfast. I have to agree, our beds and pillows are pretty awesome! I will be sure to share this review with my staff. My entire team works very hard to ensure all our guests are comfortable. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

The first shift front desk associate seems as though she hated her job and wasn't hospitable at all. She didnt greet us or anything. I asked for late checkout as gold member she said there are no late checkouts and hung up. The 2nd shift associate was so helpful and granted my late checkout .

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
StoughtonFDTeam, Front Desk at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

It is through continuous feedback from guests such as yourself that enable us to constantly review the facilities and services that delights our guest. Please accept our sincerest apology for the inconvenience occurred and kindly be sure that a strict action has been taken to avoid reoccurring in the future. Thank you for taking the time out to review us online, it is greatly appreciated and does not go unnoticed. We look forward to welcome you again so that we can make up for any short falls you have felt.