All reviews off the highway a large wedding party easy accessibility complimentary breakfast was great huge shower excellent accommodations newer hotel great place to stay would stay here again excellent stay would recommend this hotel to anyone very clean hotel the breakfast area place to sleep gillette stadium convenient location spent nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After 9 hours of traveling the hotel was a welcome sight.
Clean, large rooms with great breakfasts.
Plenty of parking with easy accessibility.
Plenty of restaurants close by within .a nice community.
The hotel staff was courteous and the entire hotel was very comfortable and clean.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
StoughtonFDTeam, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your experience with us & we thank you for your 10 star rating! I am so happy that you were happy with our accommodations, location, & breakfast. I have to agree, our beds and pillows are pretty awesome! I will be sure to share this review with my staff. My entire team works very hard to ensure all our guests are comfortable. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good location near the highway. There are few options so this is a good bet if you are with 20 minutes drive from this location. Rooms were nice and i would stay here again if returning to this area on business

Trip type: Traveled on business
StoughtonFDTeam, Front desk agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your guest experience. I am happy to see that you liked our location. I am glad to see that you were happy with everything . We look forward to having you stay with us again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the nicest Hampton Inn we have ever stayed in. The property is only a year old so it was very new and modern. The staff was very friendly and the room and bathroom very clean and well stocked.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
StoughtonFDTeam, Front Desk Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are always pleased to see when guest have wonderful stays with us. I am glad that you enjoy the property and that you thought that our staff was friendly. I hope that you will be visiting us again if you are ever in the area. Happy trails and safe travels until we see you again.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

This is the perfect hotel if you need a nice clean place to stay for a few nights. This isn’t the place to stay if you are looking for a huge atrium with a waterfall and fancy bar restaurant. It is centrally located, has free parking. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. They have a business center, gym and indoor pool. There is a free full breakfast buffet in the am. This is a great place and excellent value.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
StoughtonFDTeam, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for taking your time to post your experience with us & we thank you for your 5 star rating! I am so happy that you were happy with our accommodations, location, & breakfast. I have to agree, our beds are pretty awesome! I will be sure to share this review with my staff. My entire team works very hard to ensure all our guests are comfortable. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed September 2, 2019

This was the oddest omission I've yet seen in a hotel -- no dresser, drawers or anything of the like. The room had a standard closet, but no place for everything else. So weird.

Anyway, on with the rest of the review. Booked a suite-style room that is larger than the standard room. Upon entry into the room, there's a counter with a mini fridge. There's a couch further in and a king size bed on the opposite side of the room. The bathroom area is pretty standard.

It was pretty crowded on a holiday weekend so the breakfast area got pretty crowded and the staff did a good job trying to replenish everything that was running low or out. The location itself is not too far south of Boston so the drive/train to town was balanced given the room rate savings.

Date of stay: September 2019
StoughtonFDTeam, Front Desk Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor! It was our pleasure to have you as one of our valued guests and we are happy that our staff was able to provide you with superior service during your time with us. We pride ourselves on our unique and exquisite property and we are looking forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Stoughton!