“Birthday dinner ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I love that when you sign with your email for special events and the like, every year on your birthday month they send you a post card for a free birthday dinner good for one time during your entire birthday month. .food is consistently delicious waitstaff friendly and accommodating...

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Foley's is a good local restaurant w very good food. It is consistently good and tries hard. I wish there were a few more healthy options on the menu.. lots of butter and breading. Our server was very very nice but fAirly inexperienced. Could use a little training.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

I have enjoyed this restaurant many times and always find the food tasty, enjoyable and plenty to fill the plate. When in doubt for where to eat this is a great place with a good menu and outstanding atmosphere of enjoyment.

Reviewed January 23, 2017

My husband & I were meeting some friends here on a Friday night. We didn't even think to make reservations. We were wrong. It was packed and we had to wait for a table. Shame on us. We will know better next time. Everything we had to eat/drink was delicious. I don't exactly remember what we ate (since we were there in December), but I know there was nothing left on anyone's plates by the end. The wait staff was great. They were very attentive to our needs. I highly recommend Foley's for dinner.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

Foley's Backstreet Grille is a great local restaurant. Owner Dave Foley is always available and takes great care with the quality of his food. We dine here regularly and enjoy the great food and excellent prices. For me and my boys, the ribs are the best around! They are the benchmark for all others!

Been to Foley's Backstreet Grille? Share your experiences!