“Very Good Buffet”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Wakefield, MA
“Very Good Buffet”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I went there on a Sunday for the lunch buffet with my husband, my sister and my brother in law. We all enjoyed it. The food was quite tasty and they had lots of choices available including shrimp, clams, and sushi. The service was good, the atmosphere was very pleasant, and the price was very reasonable. That was my first time going to Tulip, but I will definitely go back again.

• Visited October 2013

Melrose, Massachusetts
“OK but no more than that”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

another one of those overly big multi asian places that cater to fast food hordes. The food is at best adequate as is the service. The atmosphere is ruined by blaring music that is only beat with no melody. We have tried it twice and doubt a third visit will occur. This place has great potential but seems to be unaware of it. has strong appeal to the fast food crowd.

• Visited August 2013
Massachusetts
“delicious but not enough of it”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ate on the non-hibatchi side of this elegant restaurant. Very varied menu and great service. The two dishes, red curry something and chicken with ginger and scallions, were very tasty but portions were skimpy for the price. I am used to a larger heap of food under a metal lid. These dishes were served on dinner-sized square plates with no warming element needed as we consumed it so quickly that it stayed warm.

• Visited June 2013
“I really liked it.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Tucked next to LA fitness in Stoneham is this great place. Had heard good things about the Chinese food and the buffets, but we decided to try the hibachi.
Went on Wed night so it was quiet on that side. Food was good and prices were average. Would definately go back again and try the buffet. No complaints.

Visited May 2013
Reading, MA
“Ordinary Buffet”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My wife and I have been to the lunch buffet ($10.50) twice now. The food is good quality but not very warm - some is not even lukewarm. Also, there is little or no spicy food on the buffet (Hunan, Szechuan, etc) - pretty much the usual Chinese buffet selections plus sushi and salmon. My wife liked it better than I did. The decor is exceptional, the service satisfactory.

• Visited April 2013