My wife and I drove 7.5 hours for a get-away this past weekend, and also to see my dear sister who lives in the area.
We stayed in one of the houses which the hotel has under its umbrella. It was much more reasonably priced than the hotel, and in our opinion was really quite nice. Our room had its own private bath, and was quite spacious as well with all the facilities that the rooms in the hotel had.
Dining in the hotel was really very good. Good food, good presentation, good wait staff, and reasonably priced - not cheap, but reasonable.
Would we do it again? Absolutely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming guests with genuine New England hospitality for over two centuries. Antique-filled rooms, suites, & guesthouses. Contemporary regional cuisine, 3 restaurants, James Beard House-honored chef, elegant & casual/indoor & outdoor dining, award-winning wine list. Heated year-round outdoor pool & hot tub, Gift Shop, WiFi. Live entertainment nightly in pub. Memorable weddings & events. Small to mid-size meetings, unique spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Red Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Stockbridge
- Red Lion Hotel Stockbridge
- Red Lion Stockbridge
- Red Lion Inn Stockbridge Ma
- Stockbridge Red Lion