I spent two nights at the Red Lion Inn for July 4th Holiday. Thankfully, I hadn't booked a third night. The Inn was constructed the year Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration Of Independence and it shows. At first the "Old World Charm" had me fooled but that ended when the first cockroaches made their appearance while I was in the shower. It was quite warm and air-conditioning while I slept (or should I say tried to sleep) was definitely needed. A small window unit was so loud, I couldn't decide whether lay awake listening to the noise or shutting the unit and lay awake in a pool of sweat. Oh, did I mention the key to the outside door was so tricky it took me 10 minute to get in the building. All this for $299 a night!
Sorry Red Lion, you won't be seeing me again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming guests with genuine New England hospitality for over two centuries. Antique-filled rooms, suites, & guesthouses. Contemporary regional cuisine, 3 restaurants, James Beard House-honored chef, elegant & casual/indoor & outdoor dining, award-winning wine list. Heated year-round outdoor pool & hot tub, Gift Shop, WiFi. Live entertainment nightly in pub. Memorable weddings & events. Small to mid-size meetings, unique spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Red Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Stockbridge
- Red Lion Hotel Stockbridge
- Red Lion Stockbridge
- Red Lion Inn Stockbridge Ma
- Stockbridge Red Lion