We have a son who is in school nearby and we had thought of staying at The Red Lion Inn before but chose not to based on some of the mixed reviews on this site. We were very delighted to find our stay at the Inn charming and perfect in every way. We had a room in the newly renovated Maple Glen building. Our room was spotless and very nicely decorated. It was equipped with every amenity including a Keurig and a mini bar.
We had a great meal in the dining room and saw people enjoying great looking food in the Tavern and the Den. Every staff person we encountered was kind and attentive. We will definitely return next time we are in the area. We really loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming guests with genuine New England hospitality for over two centuries. Antique-filled rooms, suites, & guesthouses. Contemporary regional cuisine, 3 restaurants, James Beard House-honored chef, elegant & casual/indoor & outdoor dining, award-winning wine list. Heated year-round outdoor pool & hot tub, Gift Shop, WiFi. Live entertainment nightly in pub. Memorable weddings & events. Small to mid-size meetings, unique spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Red Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Stockbridge
- Red Lion Hotel Stockbridge
- Red Lion Stockbridge
- Red Lion Inn Stockbridge Ma
- Stockbridge Red Lion