What a welcome respite The Red Lion was after a long stormy ride from Boston! My mother and I were so very pleased with their courteous staff and luxurious accommodations. Shortly after arrival we had a light dinner in the Lion's Den. This meal and breakfast the next morning in the Dining Room were memorable. My mother and I certainly felt pampered during our stay at this lovely inn.
I chose the inn after reading a Norman Rockwell Museum brochure. In it I learned The Red Lion Inn and Country Curtains pays all children's admission to their museum.
I hope to make an annual trip to The Red Lion Inn for many years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming guests with genuine New England hospitality for over two centuries. Antique-filled rooms, suites, & guesthouses. Contemporary regional cuisine, 3 restaurants, James Beard House-honored chef, elegant & casual/indoor & outdoor dining, award-winning wine list. Heated year-round outdoor pool & hot tub, Gift Shop, WiFi. Live entertainment nightly in pub. Memorable weddings & events. Small to mid-size meetings, unique spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Red Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Stockbridge
- Red Lion Hotel Stockbridge
- Red Lion Stockbridge
- Red Lion Inn Stockbridge Ma
- Stockbridge Red Lion