“American breakfast”

Main Street Cafe
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Stockbridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I stayed with my family in a Stockbridge hotel and went to this cafe for breakfast. The setting is very casual, but the food is good. We onmy had breakfast there, but they do lunch as well (I believe dinner too). We enjoyed the pancakes, waffles and french toast very much, all freshly made to order. No remarks at all about the service.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

The food was good, although service was slow on two visits. If you're not in a hurry, this has good food for reasonable prices. Note: no refills on soft drinks.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast three mornings while staying at the Red Lion Inn. While the choices are familiar, what stands out are freshly made OJ, delicious 12 grain toast, exceptional pancakes and a big blue cup of peppermint tea. Great service.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

If you like a great homemade soup, this is the place for you. Love their corn chowder, chock full of veggies and served hot. If you like a good sandwich, this is the place for you. I had an old school grilled cheese and tomato sandwich on 12-grain bread with some chips and spicy mustard for dipping (the sandwich, that is).

My wife had a lunch combo - half a BLT on rye toast and nice green salad.

Too bad we left no room for dessert because that homemade two-berry pie looked mighty good.

Our server was friendly, helpful and efficient. Everything we ordered arrived just as we ordered it and in a timely fashion. I plan to return.

1  Thank TeamMan
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stopped in for lunch after the busy July 4th weekend. Took a seat at the counter and we weren't disappointed. I ordered the turkey ranch sandwich on wheat (instead of the wrap) and a cup of lentil soup. Soup was really fresh and good (just a little too much pepper) and the sandwich was terrific! Service was very friendly and prompt. Not sure what the other reviewers experienced but I did not see that when I visited and had plenty of water to drink. I wish I would have left room for some pie, maybe next time!