“top notch food and service”
Review of Once Upon a Table

Once Upon a Table
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Stockbridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I ate on a quiet winter week night and the restaurant was not busy. It is tiny, with small tables, down a small alley. Everything was perfect. Generous helping of rack of lamb, perfectly cooked. Cheesecake for dessert, nice and creamy. Timing of service was terrific. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Mia_dog1

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Terrific service and wonderful food. Great place for lunch or dinner. Really nice daily specials too.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We were hoping for fresher and more creatively prepared food for the price we paid. Fish was bland and not very fresh, chicken was moist but not exciting. Salad was unremarkable.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Decided to eat breakfast out while on vacation and this was our first stop. Quaint, friendly and delicious. I had a gingerbread waffle with apple compote and my husband had fresh blueberry pancakes. Both were delicious (I tasted his). If we didn't have other place in the area we want to visit, we'd be back on this vacation. We'll definitely come back here again.

1  Thank kpurvis87
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had dinner. The plate look deceivingly simple but the flavors were complex and delightful! I had cider-glazed pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and seasonal veg. The veggie was broccoli which I like but was disappointed as it looked so plain, but quickly changed my mind after the first bite. The flavor was not plain! It was a refreshing and satisfying dinner, delicious and it felt clean and healthy!