“Good, straight-forward eating”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2014

I was vacationing near Stockbridge a few weeks ago and stumbled upon Michael's. My husband and I decided to have an early dinner there. We were weren't disappointed. The food and service was very good. The ambiance was very nice - light and bright. The menu was varied with something for everyone. We would eat there again.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Recently spent a fabulous weekend in the Stockbridge area of the Berkshires in western Massachusetts. Had a lovely lunch in a very large dining room of Michael's Restaurant. Easy to lose your waitress in such a large place, but they were quick to respond. I chose their lobster roll which was served on a lovely roll with french fries and a yummy coleslaw. My husband chose a fancy burger with one of their special craft beers. Glad we tried Michael's.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Went here for lunch with a three adults and two children. Everyone enjoyed their food. I had the potato skins and the turkey club. The potato skins were great! They were made fresh and were so hot that they burnt the roof of my wife's mouth. The turkey club was average. My brother in law really enjoyed his sweet potato fries. Server, Robin, was very personable and attentive. Nice interior. However, they had weird curtains that looked like moths were on them. I would go back.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Our lunch on 8/13/14 started off with an appetizer of wings that were absolutely delicious! The restaurant had a nice atmosphere and the staff was very kind. Our waitress Robin was specifically fantastic and exciting! Sharing her fun stories, and calling me "sweetie" definitely made me feel welcome and cared for. Robin was quite attentive, she kept us very happy and entertained:) For lunch I had the Chicken Parm. Grinder, which was quite good. A little small for me personally, however it was still delicious. You can't ever go wrong with a side of Cape Cod chips, loved that as well. Don't forget when you come to this restaurant, you ask to be served by Robin, she's energetic and she will make sure you leave with a great experience!

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Went by for dinner... Place was clean and staff was very friendly. Food was average...nothing that really jumped off the menu.