“Excellent lunch!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Altamont,NY
“Excellent lunch!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Had a great lunch at Michaels on 8.14.2014. We all enjoyed our meals. Our server, Robin was fantastic. She recommended the Veggie burger special, which is made right there in the restaurant. Being a vegetarian, I order these out a lot. I have to say it was one of my favorite veggie burgers ever! Just the right amount of seasoning and mixed veggies. The fries were wonderful too. One other person in my party got it as well and also throughly enjoyed it. The other two meals, a Turkey BLT and the Sausage grinder special were both equally as good. The service was fast, and as I said Robin was really fantastic. Everyone went above and beyond to be sure we had a great lunch, we definitely did. I highly recommended Michaels. Thanks to the staff for serving up a great meal.

1 Thank GotWesties

Silver Spring
“Great service, Great food”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Went to Michael's while in the area on a family vacation. Food was great. Our waitress Robin was very friendly, helpful, and energetic. I would definitely revisit this resturant again if in the area.

Nashville, Tennessee
“So many other places to go in Stockbridge....skip this one.”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

There were four of us on a Sunday afternoon. The special was a chicken salad sandwich and lobster roll. I picked the chicken salad and it was bland and had way too much mayo. I also ordered the sweet potato fries which was an up charge. They came out cold and I asked the waitress to take it off the bill which she did. The worst part of our experience was the time it took to get our food. Almost 45 minutes for 4 sandwiches!!! There are so many other GOOD places to eat in town so skip this one.

• Visited July 2014
Southfield, Michigan
“Michaels in Stockbridge disappoints”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Michaels is a fascinating place in downtown Stockbridge...looks and feels special but falls down when it delivers the food. Both dishes we ordered were overcooked...the prime rib sandwich was gristly and almost unedible. The steak sandwich was delivered w/o a steak knife which sorta typifies the service. Prices were a little steep which made the experience even tougher to enjoy. Advice: find another restaurant!!

• Visited August 2014
“Great food, great service (sort of)”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Went to Michael's Saturday night. Despite the restaurant being packed, we had an amazing meal and our waitress (Katie) was great! The only issue we had was with one of the other waitresses. While I understand it is their job to be friendly and accommodating, One of the waitresses was extremely loud. Her volume could have broken glass and I shuttered everytime she came around the corner because I couldn't handle listening to her call her elderly guests "sweetie" and "honey" one more time! Again, our burgers were great but the restaurant lost all of its charm via one of their obnoxious staff members.

4 Thank michelle b