“Delicious and a good price”
Review of Theresa's Stockbridge Cafe - CLOSED

Theresa's Stockbridge Cafe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had the eggplant parm sandwich and it was super delicious. I also tried the clam chowder and it was really fresh tasting.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Found this little gem, by accident, but was attracted by the history associated with Alice's Restaurant, so wandered around the back...just like the song says...and found a nice, restful spot. The Vegan meal that I had was fresh, and big! There were other meals that meat eaters could enjoy, and the food was...so I was told, was very tasty. The service was friendly and the deserts were out of this world. The tables were very small, but, that did not distract from the good food, at very good prices. Plus, the fact that you ate at such a famous place...well, it is a 60's generational must do if you are in the area...you will be happy that you did.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We chose to sit outside. Menu was much more extensive than I expected for such a little, casual place. I got a special - a winter squash risotto with cranberries and blue cheese sauce. Very rich, but I decided to feel it was a little healthy because it was over raw spinach. Yummy. Husband got Hawaiian pizza, not my thing but he said it was the best he'd ever had. Atmosphere outside was pleasant, relaxing. We had been hiking and were hungry; service was attentive and we had a really nice time here.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I decided to try lunch at this iconic restaurant, not expecting anything other than the experience of visiting the former "Alice's Restaurant". We were very pleasantly surprised with the quality and taste of the food! A simple turkey and avocado wrap turned delicious with a chipotle mayo that added just the right touch. The service was excellent; I have never seen anyone work harder than our server who had the responsibility for the entire restaurant...she was a wonder! I highly recommend Theresa's Stockbridge Café and I hope to return the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We ate lunch at the Red Lion Inn the day before we lunched at Theresa's, and our meal was much better at this small café than it was there. It is a basic little place: small tables, tiny restrooms, not-so-fancy décor. But the food was tasty and the server friendly and helpful. As mentioned in a previous review, there are several good options for vegetarians. The Alice's Garden pizza was very good, loaded with vegetables. A nice place for a simple but tasty lunch.