“Pilgrimage”

National Shrine of the Divine Mercy
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Stockbridge
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our pilgrimage was so fulfilling , we attended the rosary ,mathematically a sung mass followed boy the chaplet. We even were able to kiss the relic of Sister Faustina.

There are newer reviews for National Shrine of the Divine Mercy

Reviewed September 11, 2013

At first my husband did not want to make the trip to this shrine, but he was glad that we went. The grounds were beautiful and the view from the overlook was awesome. We enjoyed the nice paved pathways around the 14 stations of the cross and I especially appreciated all the benches that were available so you could sit and meditate. We also enjoyed the spiritual feeling when visiting the stained glass candle chapel and the outdoor open air church was awe-inspiring. It took us all morning to see everything and it was all free. It was a wonderful way to spend the morning and I'd like to go back in the fall.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We came here to just see the Church and ended staying a couple of hours just relaxing by walking on the grounds, sitting in the Church, and shopping at the gift store. Very very nice stop one afternoon.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was my fourth time visiting this shrine. Each time I visit I noticed the beautiful additions to the campus. The life size Stations of the Cross are breathtaking. It is a trip that I find very rewarding.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The Shrine is well worth the visit. They have daily mass at 2pm followed by the Divine Mercy at 3pm. The church is beautiful but the new stations of the cross will blow you away. They are life size and very powerful! It is a wonderful place to get your priorities of life back in the right order.

1  Thank HikingT