“Kids had fun, but expensive” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Sterling
Boston - Metro West
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Kids had fun, but expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Thankfully we had some library passes that allowed both my kids to get in free with the purchase on 2 adult tickets. And thankfully these were allowed to be used at once, unlike some of the other discounted tickets available.
Outside of the cost (which was still $42 for two adults) my kids (6 and 3) greatly enjoyed the variety of things to do. In addition to the numerous animals to feed and pet, there are several different play areas, a bouncy house, and importantly lots of seating areas for Mom and Dad. The kids most enjoyed the water area, especially the bubble circle. They also added a slide in the Adventure Land area, which was nice.
One helpful feature is the ability to bring your own lunch, which we did. Otherwise I'm guessing we would have paid around $35 for lunch. Overall the place was super clean, especially the restroom, and the workers were all helpful.

Visited August 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Expensive!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

It was fun seeing the animals here, but the prices were way too excessive for what it was. Children 2 and over pay full price and the food is marked up well over what is typical at amusement parks. Numerous other zoos, farms, and petting zoos in the Boston area have much more reasonable prices, and are closer to the city.

Visited August 2013
Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Child's Dream Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

We went to Davis Farmland for a 3 year old's birthday party, but we did not make it a formal plan with the staff as it was just family 4 children 5 adults. The children loved the water play. there were wonderful playgrounds. The staff were helpful and great with children. Everything was neat and arranged perfectly for all. There were plenty of shaded areas, and great food choices with plenty of table space. The animals are adorable baby farm animals. Who could ask for anything more? GO Go Go Have FUN!!! The price was truly worth it.

Visited July 2013
Summerfield, Florida
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Fantastic Family Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had a chance to go to Davis Farmland with my son and his family, which included our 6 yr old grandson and 3 yr. old granddaughter. What a blast we had For starters, it was very easy to get there and the parking lot was close and ample for all the visitors. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, they were just wonderful! We decided to go to the Animal showcase first and our grandchildren had a ball feeding all the different animals and they even got a chance to milk a goat! Can you imagine the delight in the faces when they did that!! They really enjoyed the pony ride and also had fun in Imagine-Acres, a hands on learning through nature and play. But I think the real hit of the day was the Adventure Play and Spray, especially the bubble machine. All the children were having so much fun. I was amazed that no one was slipping through all those soap bubbles! After having a bite to eat at their Udder Rock Calfe, we journeyed to Adventureland where the kids played on a variety of things, including a slip and slide, and scooters. The cost per person was well worth the fun and memories we had and we will definitely be back again, hopefully with our other son and family when they visit.

Visited July 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun place, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I took my toddler here for the first time the other day. Unfortunately we had some bad weather and didn't get to do too much. But, we had so much fun seeing and feeding the animals. The staff is amazing. I can't emphasize this enough. They were all super friendly. My son and his cousin were chasing the chickens and instead of telling them to stop (like the sign says) one of the girls came over with a chicken they could pet. My sister was visiting from Maine and we saw the weather was getting bad so we tried to get a pony ride in before too late. It started to rain as my nephew was halfway through his ride. My sister told the girls they could stop after the first lap but they said they were alright if she was. Everyone was so nice and seemed to really enjoy working there. It was a nice place to take the kids. We did get.passes due to the rain and look forward to going back and seeing the rest.

My only complaint is the price. Luckily my son is under two and free but if he wasn't it would have cost about $50 for the two of us and that doesn't include food for the animals, the pony ride or food for us. I wish the cost was a little more reasonable, but other than that a wonderful place.

Visited June 2013